The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Imagine being so bitter that you can’t even be happy your team come back from 2 down to win. So many folk on here desperate for the team to fail so you can moan about it and get a wee green dot on an internet forum to try and give some validation to your own wee toxic mind.  Imagine we get a win again next week, this forum will be devastated. Please seek help.  

4 minutes ago, Lowerleaguescout said:

Imagine being so bitter that you can’t even be happy your team come back from 2 down to win. So many folk on here desperate for the team to fail so you can moan about it and get a wee green dot on an internet forum to try and give some validation to your own wee toxic mind.  Imagine we get a win again next week, this forum will be devastated. Please seek help.  

Also amazing when you imagine things that aren’t happening to suit your petty wee agenda. 

It’s not about moaning it’s about seeking improvement and trying to be at the right end of the league. Yes second half last night was great and everyone played their part but we are short of quality to be top end rather than bottom end. I’m all for supporting the team but if you want to have a successful season you have to be realistic with the squad we currently have.

7 minutes ago, Lowerleaguescout said:

Careful you don't slip from atop that pedestal.

Ashford won’t be dropped. He’ll have games like last night where he doesn’t do much going forward but I thought he was fine overall. I think Bullen has maybe realised the guy is never a striker and is instead using him in the same way he used McKenzie or Maxwell. FWIW I think he’s fine in that role but also good enough to not look too out of place in midfield.

2 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Ashford won’t be dropped. He’ll have games like last night where he doesn’t do much going forward but I thought he was fine overall. I think Bullen has maybe realised the guy is never a striker and is instead using him in the same way he used McKenzie or Maxwell. FWIW I think he’s fine in that role but also good enough to not look too out of place in midfield.

I don’t dislike him, he adds pace and energy to the team but his finishing leaves a lot to be desired and I believe could be worked on. I just didn’t see that being his best game since he arrived as bullen put it. There is definitely a place for him

It's been a while since I've enjoyed highlights. I've just watched mattman's video and the QP highlights. Good to see Dipo on the scoresheet. Second half was like liquid football with the opportunities created. It must have been a great game for those that were there. 

1 hour ago, Lowerleaguescout said:

Yeah, take it you have been happy the last couple of seasons.