The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Don't think there's that much between the teams in all honesty, difference is they scored from their 2 or 3 corners and we haven't really threatened much from our 3 or 4.

The second goal was just superb, he bent it from outside the post and was pretty much unstoppable.

The glaring differences are quality delivery and a guy who can get into position to finish but of course we already knew all of this.....

Don't think there's that much between the teams in all honesty, difference is they scored from their 2 or 3 corners and we haven't really threatened much from our 3 or 4.
The second goal was just superb, he bent it from outside the post and was pretty much unstoppable.
The glaring differences are quality delivery and a guy who can get into position to finish but of course we already knew all of this.....

Fucking whit. I presume you also consider an OAP crossing the road to go into their local corner shop “unstoppable” as that shot from Thomas moved at pretty much the same pace. Fact is he shouldn’t have been able to take that shot.

We have zero urgency at all and have no desire to win the ball back quickly. We’re deserving of this beating so far.

12 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

6a47y5.jpg.69a1fd5f96b4057f6dfe813260233334.jpg

Weren't scooby doo villains almost always property developers looking to scare everyone away from the place they bought so that they could bulldoze it for luxury flats?

2 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

A few slices of humble pie needed here.

I'll eat a slice of that.

We were absolutely abysmal in the first half. An excellent second half showing though. We need less of the first half though, it was very worrying at half time.

Love a last minute winner.

Dipo only has 12 goals before he's beat Adeloye [emoji106] I'm willing it, he looked amazing tonight [emoji4]

Adeloye only got 11 league goals last season - if you listened to some on here you’d think he was Peter Price. Dipo’s got almost 20% of that total after 2 games - long way to go but I wonder now how many would bet on him not bettering 11 in the League.

Going to be quiet on here tonight as so many posters munch their way through their humble pies.

Ayr have a decent result > following week, same team because it will surely work 2 weeks in a row regardless of the opposition. 

Same happened today, totally ill prepared to face Queens Park, they were pedestrian and didn't look a good team but strolled the first half without breaking a sweat. 

Second half, Bullen decides to play O'Conner who he just doesn't seen to like despite him being one of the only forward motivated players we have and brings on McKenzie, a player so far out the picture he must have thought his time was up. He obviously had a point to prove tonight. The two of them made us play with a higher tempo and  we got at Queens park in the second half and it paid off. 

Next week, we will start with O'Conner and McKenzie because that worked this week, It won't work next week and we will drop points. We are so predictable it is unreal. There will be noises from the post match interview about character and belief and hard work etc but we need to be better week after week and not pretending we are moving forward when we are in fact marking time. 

I should be pleased we won via a late penalty after being 2-0 down but the first half was so bad it made me angry and we have performances like that once a month. 

There are plenty of positives to take out of tonight, we appear to have hit decent corners for the first time this season, Dipo scored and converted a penalty and will hopefully relax in front of goal now. We were also as bad as we have been, gifted goals and looked soft as puppy shite in the first half. 

Absolutely smashing feeling

1st half we can all agree was garbage... But whatever Bully said at half time... Certainly worked a treat. 

2nd half looked like scoring everytime we went forward... Urgency... Good attacking play... Sharp and dogged in the tackle....

And that Mcginty header... Almost burst the net.... 

Absolutely stoked for Dipo.... Hopefully that's money off his back... Was absolute superb... Just need a strike partner for him as feel playing with Bryden not going to work just yet... 

Bryden will come good just isn't ready yet.... 

That's proper cheered me up for weekend... 

Super Ayr👌👌👌Yaaaaaaaas 

P. S fans who made it up were excellent cheering in the team... 

Enjoy yer weekend folks 😊😊😊