The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Mind when we came back up they had Moore and Moffat as shorter odds than Shankland until about October after they realised they were being rinsed every week with folk putting on Ayr Win + Shankland anytime at 5/1+

17 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

David Bangala is shorter odds than Andy Murdoch to score the first goal tonight, that just about says it all for me.....

B365 have Michael Moffat down as the Ayr favourite to score first which depressingly is probably fairly accurate despite the fact he is pretty much retired 🤣

5 hours ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Really concerned that bullen doesn’t see the need for another striker. Last season we had Adeloye and Maxwell who contributed most of our goals, while I like Dipo and the way he plays I don’t think he will get close to the goals scored by both players. 

what’s happening with Steven Bradley? He seemed really decent when we had him last season and think he’s the type of winger we could do with

Get the impression he is wanting those in the squad currently to impress. Given he favours singing players from down south most likely will be close to the end of the window when clubs have done their business and know who they want to loan out.  

1 hour ago, grazza said:

Get the impression he is wanting those in the squad currently to impress. Given he favours singing players from down south most likely will be close to the end of the window when clubs have done their business and know who they want to loan out.  

Still, if the football isn’t that good, the Karaoke should be excellent. 

1 hour ago, grazza said:

Comedy Nbc GIF by Perfect Harmony

43 minutes ago, AllySloan said:

Thoughts on the starting line up tonight? Would think the same as the Arbroath game surely?

Probably the same depending on Ashford's injury. If he's injured I would hope O'Connor gets played over McKenzie 

2 minutes ago, Shibuya said:

You can say what you like about Moffat but he's exactly the type of player we're missing. 

3 years ago and more, Yes, however he's quite obviously finished and is now our coach !!

37 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

Could we see the Moff making an appearance at sometime after scoring on Tuesday against a strong St Mirren reserve team 

Thought it was O’Connor and McKenzie who scored against St Mirren?? (According to match report anyway). For the record tho I think Moff being on the bench tonight would be a good thing. 

3 minutes ago, ecocme said:

Thought it was O’Connor and McKenzie who scored against St Mirren?? (According to match report anyway). For the record tho I think Moff being on the bench tonight would be a good thing. 

You are correct , he set one up , meant to say since he played a large part in the game 

26 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Fucking hell, the fact that Moffat is being talked about just shows you how wrong we have got it in this window. 

Could be down to injuries and due to 18s also playing a league match tonight , that cuts down the numbers on the bench by 2/3 players 

Just now, THEHonestman1910 said:

We're already thinking about playing Moffat after 1 league game. 

I don’t think we are , just know he is included in tonight squad for the first time , and as posted the 18s have a league match tonight which takes 2/3 out the squad , just with him being a sub , could he make an appearance