The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

I think this is Ashfords best position. He’s arguably our most box to box midfielder and he’ll be able to do a lot of tracking back to make up for the fact we’ll have very little protection in midfield.

Well it’s a point- really should have won that today, especially  with the chances we had. Sending off was correct but the ref seemed to kinda give soft freekicks and then not give obvious ones. 

Happy enough with how we played Mcallister looks to be a completely different player to the one we sent on loan last season. Just need a striker- Dipo played well and was unlucky again today I just don’t know if he will ever be a consistent scorer for us

Good game. Doesn’t tell us much we didn’t already know. We’re capable of creating chances and pressing teams but we can’t score a goal. Bryden was good but went out the game as it went on. Defence was okay besides a few shaky McGinty moments.

Was a decent enough performance in first half but we look like we will never score.  Wonder what the record ever is for least goals scored In a 36 game season?  

McAllister has the RB Jersey to lose and I liked the look of JML. After that early run they clearly targeted him

Edited by Hursty