The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

What is the deal with David Mayo- not seen him linked with anyone, is he a dud or would you guys want him? Why did he leave hamilton

He’s w**k. Wouldn’t touch him with a barge pole.

See that Charlie Telfer hasn’t rocked up anywhere. Seemed to be one of Falkirks better players and has plenty of experience at this level with Dundee United and Morton.

I don’t think Allan or McGeouch are realistic shouts. Both will be able to get better offers than Ayr.

12 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

Even offering Griffiths, Allan or McGeoch a deal till Christmas might suit both parties. 

That’s the stage I am at, we are down to maybe 3 players unattached that could maybe, in some shape or form help us in the short term

Griffiths is linked with a move to Australia, so there’s another name out.

Can see him doing a Stevo on that if true but 🤞it’s Perth Glory. No mention at all in the press here though.

“The former Celtic hitman is understood to have knocked back offers from the Scottish Championship over the summer.”

Edited by bazka6

24 minutes ago, Ayr23 said:

Aye absolutely rotten. Not a good look for Scottish football.

Number of Premiership clubs not performed as well as hoped for so far , Hibs, St Johnstone, St Mirren , Motherwell 

3 minutes ago, AllySloan said:
5 minutes ago, Roxanne said:

IMG_20220728_223446.thumb.jpg.6b074187dcbc39265fe920fb18198c86.jpg

So hard to predict any places tbh but why do you think Raith will finish bottom?

Was between Raith and Morton tbh with you. Though I think their loss of defence and off the field stuff will do damage the coming season.

Edited by Roxanne's man

14 minutes ago, AllySloan said:
17 minutes ago, Roxanne said:
Was between Raith and Morton tbh with you. Though I think their loss of defence and off the field stuff will do damage the coming season.

Might sound stupid but what's the off the field stuff with Raith?

They signed Goodwillie last season. Sure to still be some backlash with sponsors pulling out and so on. 

That and their manager is Murray 🙄 Who I think may have tempted Berra into Retirement.