The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

8 minutes ago, bazka6 said:

Do folk literally have alerts on for when some random mentions their club? Don’t think I could handle that lol.

If you speak the name of the house elf from Harry Potter about a dozen QoS fans appear. Don't do it!

Do you know whats one of ayr's biggest problems is??? 

The utter ridiculous levels of negativity within our fanbase... 

"I'm not getting a season ticket until we get better players" how utterly backward that is.... We need season ticket sales to get better players.... 🤐

We lose a couple of games in a row, which happens in a tough league and we are wanting a new manager..... 

At games we lose a goal and everyone is getting on players backs and spreading there negativity..... Shouting abuse at players only makes them perform WORSE..... 

As a group of fans we need to take a good hard look at OURSELVES.... 

go buy a season ticket, join the lottery and go to the games and give the lads some bloody encouragement..... especially when we lose a goal.... 

Then maybe then we can get somewhere.... 

Edited by OnlyAyrfaninTarbolton

5 minutes ago, OnlyAyrfaninTarbolton said:

"I'm not getting a season ticket until we get better players" how utterly backward that is.... We need season ticket sales to get better players.... 🤐

What a ludicrous opinion to have. People are struggling more than ever now but they’re just supposed to spunk 300 quid as soon as the tickets come out so the management can spunk it on another jobber?

2 minutes ago, AyrAtlanta said:

What a ludicrous opinion to have. People are struggling more than ever now but they’re just supposed to spunk 300 quid as soon as the tickets come out so the management can spunk it on another jobber?

Just as ridiculous... So what ure saying is they won't be struggling financially if we sign better players?? 

If people can't afford it that a different story and well yiuu can blame the tories for that.... 

What I am saying is we can't moan about the standard of player when we don't back the team.... And as a whole this town... Don't support its team very well.... 

And also for those who do go..... Shouting and abusing the team every bloody time we lose a goal is a fucking disgrace 

15 minutes ago, OnlyAyrfaninTarbolton said:

Do you know whats one of ayr's biggest problems is??? 

The utter ridiculous levels of negativity within our fanbase... 

We lose a couple of games in a row, which happens in a tough league and we are wanting a new manager..... 

At games we lose a goal and everyone is getting on players backs and spreading there negativity..... Shouting abuse at players only makes them perform WORSE..... 

As a group of fans we need to take a good hard look at OURSELVES.... 

go buy a season ticket, join the lottery and go to the games and give the lads some bloody encouragement..... especially when we lose a goal.... 

Then maybe then we can get somewhere.... 

Congrats. You have a full house in happy clapper bingo.

2 minutes ago, OnlyAyrfaninTarbolton said:

Just as ridiculous... So what ure saying is they won't be struggling financially if we sign better players?? 

If people can't afford it that a different story and well yiuu can blame the tories for that.... 

What I am saying is we can't moan about the standard of player when we don't back the team.... And as a whole this town... Don't support its team very well.... 

And also for those who do go..... Shouting and abusing the team every bloody time we lose a goal is a fucking disgrace 

People have to pick and choose what they spend their money on. If the team is shite, some will inevitably go and do something else with their money instead.

What business on Earth expects money from its customers first before investing in itself? 

1 minute ago, AyrAtlanta said:

People have to pick and choose what they spend their money on. If the team is shite, some will inevitably go and do something else with their money instead.

What business on Earth expects money from its customers first before investing in itself? 

Every club that sells season tickets...... 

1 minute ago, OnlyAyrfaninTarbolton said:

Every club that sells season tickets...... 

The selling point being the seasons prior usually? Two 8th placed finishes aren’t going to bring people out the woodwork.

3 minutes ago, AyrAtlanta said:

The selling point being the seasons prior usually? Two 8th placed finishes aren’t going to bring people out the woodwork.

Well you tell me what is then??? 

Your just proving me point exactly.... Negativity.... 

You are all absolutely bursting with it... 

6 minutes ago, OnlyAyrfaninTarbolton said:

Well you tell me what is then??? 

Your just proving me point exactly.... Negativity.... 

You are all absolutely bursting with it... 

Whatever.

If everyone blindly followed like the no 1. super fan you clearly see yourself as then David Hopkin would still be announcing another batch of Morton players right about now.

6 minutes ago, AyrAtlanta said:

Whatever.

If everyone blindly followed like the no 1. super fan you clearly see yourself as then David Hopkin would still be announcing another batch of Morton players right about now.

.... Good comeback... 

Utter drivel....because you know I am right... 

You do you.. Wait and till we sign 11 superstar players... Get Alex Ferguson in as manager and..... And then buy ure season ticket.... And support the team.... For the most part I was making a point.... But thanks for your argumentive NEGATIVE comeback.... 

Here is an idea maybe go support Manchester City or something heard they are bringung in some decent players....... Ridiculous 

Edited by OnlyAyrfaninTarbolton

44 minutes ago, OnlyAyrfaninTarbolton said:

And a barrel load of negativty and moaning gets you where exactly??? 

I will tell you where RELEGATED.... 

People go  on about the negativity on the SRE page. They seem a bunch of Pollyannas compared to some on here. I can see where Tarbolton is coming from. "Happy clapper" as a term of abuse does seems to betray a sense of smug superiority in the user. 

36 minutes ago, OnlyAyrfaninTarbolton said:

.... Good comeback... 

Utter drivel....because you know I am right... 

You do you.. Wait and till we sign 11 superstar players... Get Alex Ferguson in as manager and..... And then buy ure season ticket.... And support the team.... For the most part I was making a point.... But thanks for your argumentive NEGATIVE comeback.... 

Here is an idea maybe go support Manchester City or something heard they are bringung in some decent players....... Ridiculous 

I’ll end this by making clear I am not in the group you are referring to. Bought my season ticket and I would continue to do so even if we were in the Lowland League. Was just putting myself in other folks shoes. You should try that.

2 minutes ago, AyrAtlanta said:

I’ll end this by making clear I am not in the group you are referring to. Bought my season ticket and I would continue to do so even if we were in the Lowland League. Was just putting myself in other folks shoes. You should try that.

Back tracking.... I clearly stated for people who cannot afford it the this does not apply.... 

There you go,,see your sounding alot more positive now.... 

Good on you fella😊

16 minutes ago, jm86 said:

People go  on about the negativity on the SRE page. They seem a bunch of Pollyannas compared to some on here. I can see where Tarbolton is coming from. "Happy clapper" as a term of abuse does seems to betray a sense of smug superiority in the user. 

Agree but hey that's the kind of attitude we have in this forum.... 

"I am a miserable bugger and I will moan and complain no matter what" 

Think its maybe just us in general.... Like those people who moan "it's too hot, it's too cold, it's too wet, we could do with a drop of rain, and so on........" 

Never happy no matter what....