The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

I think the win at Rugby Park bought Bullen more goodwill than his results deserved tbh. 

Have his results really been that much better than Duffy and Hopkin were?

I don't think even they would have failed to win all three of these games. I'm not counting the Elgin result as a win because on the park it wasn't. 

1 minute ago, rb123! said:

It was the lack of effort for me tonight, boys were playing at walking pace for parts and Annan were hungrier, goal we scored looked like a fluke too. 

I agree, though the heat may have caused the walking, Annan are a team we should be trouncing. 

This team just doesn't work at all. McAlister and McKenzie shouldn't be starting. Tactics are pish and Bullen seems clueless.

It was the lack of effort for me tonight, boys were playing at walking pace for parts and Annan were hungrier, goal we scored looked like a fluke too. 
I disagree about the goal but there's a lack of bite on some of our play.

We showed it in glimpses in the second half after the subs, but seemed far too lax when we got the lead.

A manager needs to have that level of determination and I'm not sure bullen instills that in our players.

Lee Bullen: “It’s pure frustration. We create loads of chances again and our keeper is barely tested. We now have to focus the lads’ minds on being more ruthless. We shot ourselves in the foot with a sucker punch but should have had the goals before that. It will come.”

The first part isn't true, we got in to positions to create chances and didn't

Focusing minds on being more ruthless ? Sounds like PMA shite, they need a bollocking 

8 minutes ago, bazka6 said:

Surprised no one’s mentioned old Greg - how did he get on? May as well reminisce

Well saved three of our pens i think so same old Greg....

On the subject of pens i was that pissed off after FT i turned the stream off forgetting there were pens, some laugh

11 minutes ago, bazka6 said:

Surprised no one’s mentioned old Greg - how did he get on? May as well reminisce

Based on Annan's twitter he saved from Murdoch and McKenzie and also stepped up to score one against us, presumably just to rub in how pathetically shite we are. 

4 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Which teams are shitier or in worse shape than us atm in the league.

Give me hope.

Queens Park, Hamilton and possibly Morton at a push.

Even then, I don't think those 3 are as bad as us, just maybe at near the same level.

Edited by THEHonestman1910