The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

The last 3 games we have needed 3 substitutes to fix what is wrong with the starting line up.

Tonight we need to bring on O’Conner and replace the front 2, we don’t have the players to do the latter.

there is no direct running, lots of passes in forward positions but none with any penetration (ooer) 

If Annan sneak a goal we will shite it again

Mitchell Lawson looks our brightest spark but even he drifted out of the game towards the end there.

Ashford isn’t a striker though. Not by a long shot. He gets pushed about too easily and looks really awkward on the ball. We need someone else to play either alongside or in behind Dipo.

Meh. Pretty shite to watch. We've had a lot of the ball but frequently look very lost when it comes to the final third. A real lack of connection between any of the players at that end of the pitch.

I'd play Moffat, I really would. If we are going to persist with this shite you need someone who can unlock the defence with a pass. Moffat can do that. I don't think he's the solution for the league btw but he's got more skill in his big toe than 90% of this fucking shower.

Not at, not watching the game.

Jumped  onto BBC website at half time.

Game info makes us sound like we are battering Annan.

Jumped on here and thought - oh dear.

I really don’t see Bullen lasting until Christmas at this rate.