The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

2 hours ago, ryanayr1987 said:

I’m not doing it full stop ✋ 

not ruining my evening 

Forgetting about it being Ayr/Killie etc but ditching your team before the season even starts is pretty poor.

I saw you post earlier saying you wouldn’t be back until you got back to 4 at the back? So if Ayr win loads of games and get up the top of the league you won’t be back? Likely story. 

Long ball from Ayr*

*JML flicks a pass 5 yards. 

THATS A FOUL ALL DAY LONG
 commentary may go off soon

Think every call the guy has made on commentary has been wrong.

Ashford should’ve at least hit the target from our breakaway but there looks like there’s at least some speed in our front line.

19 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Forgetting about it being Ayr/Killie etc but ditching your team before the season even starts is pretty poor.

I saw you post earlier saying you wouldn’t be back until you got back to 4 at the back? So if Ayr win loads of games and get up the top of the league you won’t be back? Likely story. 

Not ditching it for the season just tonight. We have been woeful in the games we have played so far. 

the five at the back experiment seems to have ended today by the looks of things, as we don’t have the players to get us to the top of the league your comment is fucking  irrelevant- a little like your life tbh 

Edited by ryanayr1987

3 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

t ditching it for the season just tonight. We have been woeful in the games we have played so far. 

the five at the back experiment seems to have ended today by the looks of things, as we don’t have the players to get us to the top of the league your comment is fucking  irrelevant- a little like your life tbh 

No need to explain yourself to a pot licker m8 ...