The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

9 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Anyone buying a top should get there before FW as he's got a habit of buying a bunch of them to see what fits best then returns the ones that don't...

Warning Red Flag GIF

Surely this is the logical way to do things if your between sizes? 

5 minutes ago, United1973 said:

Still nothing to panic about re signing ? 

The day I "panic" about who my Football team is signing (or not as the case may be),  is the day that I'd be taking a step back from it all.....

1 hour ago, Finlay21 said:

going by the number of people phoning and messaging about release time tomorrow I think this top is going to be selling very fast , availability is almost double what came in for home tops , only issue could be 3 and 4 XL 

Will there be the chance to reserve online and collect? 

1 hour ago, Finlay21 said:

That’s not an issue , I will be in from 10am getting orders ready and able to take calls then  ( shop opens 11am ) we can post out , all sizes available 5 year old to 4xl 

What's the sizing like for these tops, is it like a size up on your usual size?

35 minutes ago, rb123! said:

What's the sizing like for these tops, is it like a size up on your usual size?

They are slightly larger than this years home top , a staff member today has gone down from Small in home to a 16 year old in away , I would say they are similar to last years home top 

He was never going to come back, but I’m not gonna lie, was absolutely gutted to see him sign for Swindon, because it’s now final. Sometimes you DO know what you’ve got before it’s gone. 

Anyway, a very good move for him and he’s done well to get it. I hope he does very well there, will keep tabs on how he’s getting on from time to time.