The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 hour ago, Iain said:

Today is the tenth anniversary of Mark Roberts' Ayr United smashing Motherwell 4-0 in the most false of false dawns ever witnessed.

image.thumb.png.89ece2fc328aca52a51fc1cc390eabb8.png

I'm sure the Meringue had a great game. I genuinely thought he was a baller. How wrong I was. 😬

47 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

I'm sure the Meringue had a great game. I genuinely thought he was a baller. How wrong I was. 😬

Mark Shankland scored a brilliant goal as well. Thought he would be a player.

1 hour ago, Trogdor said:

I'd have said he looked like Paul Pogba if I hadn't witnessed Pogba himself on the same hallowed turf at roughly the same time (in a side featuring a certain S McGinty if I remember correctly).

Just a dreadful waste. For a lot of young talented players there's a turning point between hero status and nothing where it doesn't take a lot of bad decisions (on behalf of the player or the people around him) to f**k it all up.

I canny actually believe how funny it is that they put photos of the new stand out the moment there was some rumblings of unhappiness.  

Same shite playbook from when Duffy was in charge 😂

Only days away from a wee selfie of the tadgers in charge doing a wee selfie in matching suits with miscellaneous sponsor.  

6 hours ago, cop said:

Would it be possible to ring the shop tomorrow do you know to order one and have it posted out?

That’s not an issue , I will be in from 10am getting orders ready and able to take calls then  ( shop opens 11am ) we can post out , all sizes available 5 year old to 4xl 

Will need to hold off on ordering one as I’m waiting until I get paid. I take there won’t be any major issues regarding stock and I’ll still be able to get one at the end of the month.

50 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Will need to hold off on ordering one as I’m waiting until I get paid. I take there won’t be any major issues regarding stock and I’ll still be able to get one at the end of the month.

going by the number of people phoning and messaging about release time tomorrow I think this top is going to be selling very fast , availability is almost double what came in for home tops , only issue could be 3 and 4 XL 

11 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

going by the number of people phoning and messaging about release time tomorrow I think this top is going to be selling very fast , availability is almost double what came in for home tops , only issue could be 3 and 4 XL 

D'Jaffo in tatters...

Arrested Development Crying GIF by HULU

1 minute ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Tempted to purchase the away top. Is Hummel still really small sizes? Had to go a size up the last one I bought (the green and purple one) and even then it was a bit neat. 

Need to know this too, haven't bought a top in years cause I didn't want the bitcoin crap on it but will be in for the away top. I'm a smack dab in the middle large.