The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

4 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
26 minutes ago, itzdrk said:
Think it was only doing it for folk living in England. 

I'm sure we had issues last time where the IP was showing as being in England and therefore couldn't get the stream.

Was it through a smart TV?

I had a similar issue last season and had to turn location on via TV settings.

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

Is Ayr's stream still doing that dodgy thing where it thinks folk are living in England? Or has all that been sorted? Cant be bothered heading up for a friendly but would probably watch it as there's f**k all else on.

It's only an issue for 3pm Saturday kickoffs during the English season.

2 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Aye, looks like a 5-2-3 rather than the 5-3-2 we played on Saturday. 

Aye could either be 3 5 2 with O Connor behind strikers or a 5 2 3 / 3 4 3 depending how you look at it.    

Nah it was a Firestick. I noticed it says that they might not be able to verify me if it's under 90 minutes to KO anyway so I won't bother. QoS win on the way now!

1 minute ago, 19QOS19 said:
52 minutes ago, Marc1910 said:

Nah it was a Firestick. I noticed it says that they might not be able to verify me if it's under 90 minutes to KO anyway so I won't bother. QoS win on the way now!

I regularly paid for it minutes before the start of the game and never had a problem with that.

It’s diabolical quality though so you won’t be missing much if you don’t bother.

Edited by eez-eh

7 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

Any slight optimism for the season ahead has been completely eroded by 2 consecutive lineups featuring Jordan Houston as a wing-back.

He hasn’t learned at all from last season.

Wasn't particularly bothered he didn't have an assistant last season. If these formations persist then i would like one there asap to give an opposing viewpoint or remove the excuse of not having one

Could be misremembering but I’m sure at the first meet the manager event Bullen said his preferred formation was either a 5-3-2 or 5-4-1 and he wanted to work on it pre-season but he intended to also have 2 or 3 plans for this season.

However I’d have thought the failed experiment against St Mirren and Saturday’s performance along with the times we tried it under Hopkin and Duffy would prove it doesn’t suit us but looks like he’s stubbornly going to try and force it to work until we have a heavy defeat.

12 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:

Problem is not a heavy defeat as we looked solid at the back on Saturday the problem is that we don't have a creative midfield to play that formation, if we persist with 532 I can see a lot of 1 nil defeats.

Or players capable of playing as wingbacks. I don’t think either suit it, but more so Houston obviously.