The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

5 minutes ago, wullieaufc said:

599aa972b5536b0f583c735a55c42792.jpg

We looking at a 3-0 walkover here? That’s certainly what happend when we done the same v Rangers B. Only difference here being this is a group stage format so us getting awarded the win is kind of punishing the other three teams in the group as well as Elgin. 

We looking at a 3-0 walkover here? That’s certainly what happend when we done the same v Rangers B. Only difference here being this is a group stage format so us getting awarded the win is kind of punishing the other three teams in the group as well as Elgin. 
Did this not happen to killie last year and a 3 - 0 walk over was awarded against them.

7 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

It was Ayr they cheated against, so it's fair enough that Ayr get the benefit.

Ironically it puts us in a strong position again to get out the group . Tonight’s game’s status moves from bounce match to pretty important fixture , with a view to perhaps finishing the tournament with some much needed cash banked . Small matter of beating Queens and Annan required though .

52 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

I think I will watch this tonight- can’t make it down the road but will stream it hopefully it’s better than Saturdays stream as I heard it was terrible.

Horrible is an understatement. A fixed camera position and either the camera was unable to zoom or the operator didn't know how to. Grim.

I'm in two minds about streaming tonight.

Is Ayr's stream still doing that dodgy thing where it thinks folk are living in England? Or has all that been sorted? Cant be bothered heading up for a friendly but would probably watch it as there's f**k all else on.

54 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Is Ayr's stream still doing that dodgy thing where it thinks folk are living in England? Or has all that been sorted? Cant be bothered heading up for a friendly but would probably watch it as there's f**k all else on.

Think it was only doing it for folk living in England.