The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

That's a piss take surely.  0-1 written all over this now.  Very disappointing - there's no width or creativity whatsoever in that team.   Was really looking forward to today as well 🤮

Screenshot_20220709-140434_Twitter.jpg

Edited by Hursty

7 minutes ago, THEHonestman1910 said:

Can't get over the fact that Bullen clearly doesn't want us to play with some sort of freedom at home to Elgin. 

Interested to see what formation even is.  Maybe 4-3-3 with McKenzie and Smith wide if he can play there 

Bullen clearly giving some of the squad a run out with this one. Against a League Two team that makes sense.

I am curious to see what the formation is.

Houston, McAllister & McKenzie need to make an impression for me.

6 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:

Giving McAllister and McKenzie a run out before they go on loan maybe it's a strange team TBH

Going on loan? Looking at the squad list earlier we will be needing some of McAllister, Houston , Smith and McKenzie to step up and make an impact this season. Makes sense to give them a chance and see what they can do. 

11 minutes ago, AyrExile said:

Going on loan? Looking at the squad list earlier we will be needing some of McAllister, Houston , Smith and McKenzie to step up and make an impact this season. Makes sense to give them a chance and see what they can do. 

Three of the four of them have been given numerous chances and shown they are rancid. It’s another season though so I’ll give them a further one today. 

5 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Three of the four of them have been given numerous chances and shown they are rancid. It’s another season though so I’ll give them a further one today. 

One game might not be enough to avoid confirmation bias tbf