The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

19 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:
38 minutes ago, Roxanne said:
I was born in Irvine, which is like this whole other continent.

Most folk from Ayrshire over the age of about 20 were technically born in Irvine TBH

True that, but much better than my kids whose birth certificates say Kilmarnock. 🤮

50 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

Lies.

No one in Kilmarnock has a birth certificate. 

Well, we didn't live in Kilmarnock but they moved the maternity hospital from Irvine to Crosshouse. So anyone in North Ayrshire these days will have Kilmarnock rather than Irvine on their birth certificates. 🤮

6 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

Well, we didn't live in Kilmarnock but they moved the maternity hospital from Irvine to Crosshouse. So anyone in North Ayrshire these days will have Kilmarnock rather than Irvine on their birth certificates. 🤮

My nephew was born in Kilmarnock as well.

Poor boy.

1 hour ago, Superhursy7 said:
1 hour ago, Roxanne said:
I was born in Irvine, which is like this whole other continent.

Most folk from Ayrshire over the age of about 20 were technically born in Irvine TBH

Thornyflat representative here. 

15 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:

Hopefully a decent crowd today not expecting anything like the Partick game and I doubt Elgin will bring many up.

It'll be a hard one to predict. You still get fans who go to most home league games that never go to cup games which will have an impact.

On the other hand, you'll get those who would not go to this fixture if it was a few months into the season, but will go today because they are just choking to be back at the fitba and this is the first chance.

I reckon it will be about maybe 1000 today at a guess. Hard to know.

2 minutes ago, Calayrdonia said:

I reckon it will be about maybe 1000 today at a guess. Hard to know.

I think your figures are about right going by current sales , maybe todays weather looking quite promising will tempt people to buy a ticket today 

5 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

57 tickets sold by  Elgin at moment 

7 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

I think your figures are about right going by current sales , maybe todays weather looking quite promising will tempt people to buy a ticket today 

Fair play to the 57. Lot of people will be on a summer holiday away somewhere and for those who aren't, it's about a 9 hour round trip by car. Definitely a fixture only really for the die hards.