The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Good to see that we’ll be playing all in white at home this season judging by Pandas kit at the mascot race today. Some don’t like the home top but playing in all white makes it look a lot better.

6 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Good to see that we’ll be playing all in white at home this season judging by Pandas kit at the mascot race today. Some don’t like the home top but playing in all white makes it look a lot better.

Yes , this year our kit is all white at home and all black away 

2 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

It’s probably a good thing that we signed Bangala when we did as he should be available for the league starting although who knows when we’ll actually see him as he’s missed our entire pre season.

I hire quite a lot of people who need visa sponsorship as part of my job and although the circumstances will vary, we are finding the immigration process to be incredibly slow this year - we typically allow 12 weeks for someone to start (and that is paying for the fastest process available). While individual circumstances will clearly impact this, people need to be aware that if Bangala is delayed beyond the start of the season this will absolutely not be the club's fault.

I hire quite a lot of people who need visa sponsorship as part of my job and although the circumstances will vary, we are finding the immigration process to be incredibly slow this year - we typically allow 12 weeks for someone to start (and that is paying for the fastest process available). While individual circumstances will clearly impact this, people need to be aware that if Bangala is delayed beyond the start of the season this will absolutely not be the club's fault.

Aye 100% this. He’s in the same boat as anyone else coming into this country for employment. The club will have gone through the proper channels and will have been aware that it can take a while. I’m sure someone (might’ve been yourself) said a couple of weeks ago that the HO was working slower than usual this year. The good thing is that he wouldn’t have been a starter for the Elgin game and isn’t playing in a position where we are desperately short of players. Maybe centre back but I think we’ll sign one this coming week.

I'm on holiday and my boy has just had his first swim in a big pool so I care for little in this thread, but do Bohemians really have a fucking silkscreen Bob Marley on their fucking shirts now?

1 minute ago, Thumper said:

I'm on holiday and my boy has just had his first swim in a big pool so I care for little in this thread, but do Bohemians really have a fucking silkscreen Bob Marley on their fucking shirts now?

they certainly do, and also have a mural painted at the ground as well. 

One of his last gigs was at Dailymount Park  and I'm sure its the only Irish gig he ever played.

2 hours ago, Thumper said:

And why the f**k is Auchinleck Academy in the background?

Just seen that the club put out a new youtube account over a month ago which has all the latest videos. Looks like the replacement for black and white TV 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnqPspkjojonR_FSDOcMNhQ/videos

Edited by THEHonestman1910

1 hour ago, THEHonestman1910 said:

Just seen that the club put out a new youtube account over a month ago which has all the latest videos. Looks like the replacement for black and white TV 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnqPspkjojonR_FSDOcMNhQ/videos

The content wasn’t good enough to charge money for it and having it behind a login meant it couldn’t be shared on social media. I’m not sure who came up with the idea in the first place.

Having it on YouTube will at least let them make some money from it and expand the reach. 

The content wasn’t good enough to charge money for it and having it behind a login meant it couldn’t be shared on social media. I’m not sure who came up with the idea in the first place.
Having it on YouTube will at least let them make some money from it and expand the reach. 

I think it was Graeme Millers idea although I’m not 100% sure on that.