The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

3 hours ago, diegomarahenry said:

The bank of Scotland was a public company at the time Numbnuts. 

You also didn't have to take a government payment, you needed to

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/ayrshire/kilmarnock-eye-up-1m-loan-23351370

Tick Tock. 

Only thing numb is your brain. The BOS has never been fully public owned. The daily record got that projected loss wrong as Killie actually made a profit. They also got almost £1 million in loss of business insurance. Only last week they got over £300000 for a youth player plus add ons from Newcastle United. I believe that equals Ayr’s biggest ever fee received. The only think ticking is your clockwork brain. 

20 minutes ago, the west curve said:

Only thing numb is your brain. The BOS has never been fully public owned. The daily record got that projected loss wrong as Killie actually made a profit. They also got almost £1 million in loss of business insurance. Only last week they got over £300000 for a youth player plus add ons from Newcastle United. I believe that equals Ayr’s biggest ever fee received. The only think ticking is your clockwork brain. 

Nobody on this thread gives a f**k. Stop tossing off to Ayr United you sad obsessed fud.

IMG_20220703_143752.jpg

47 minutes ago, the west curve said:

Only last week they got over £300000 for a youth player plus add ons from Newcastle United. I believe that equals Ayr’s biggest ever fee received. 

You believe wrong. 

10 minutes ago, wullieaufc said:

Noticed Bangala’s post about joining us on Instagram has been deleted, potential issues with the visa/work permit perhaps?

Only just reached 3 weeks and still has photo on twitter, wouldn’t read to much into it. 

0FCBE4A1-7326-4180-BBFF-3F46619F3C46.jpeg

It’s probably a good thing that we signed Bangala when we did as he should be available for the league starting although who knows when we’ll actually see him as he’s missed our entire pre season. Seems to have been keeping himself in good shape in the meantime though so hopefully he can make an appearance as soon as possible.

Would be expecting at least one signing this week, maybe two. If we can get a defender in, I’ll be quite happy with the state of the squad for the Elgin game.