The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Looking at the squad just now we do look light on goals, we all have high hopes for Dipo fingers crossed he can be well into double figures, we have Ashford who even though he's only scored two or three so far gets in decent positions if he gets a few early on I could see his confidence getting up and going on a run. Hopefully JLS and Dempsey also get a few but yeah I'd like to see with a midfielder bit of a goal scoring coming in.

1 hour ago, southsiderayr said:

Just going to put this out there, if any oil barons are considering buying the club I am willing to be the local face of your consortium in exchange for a minor share of the profits.

30 minutes ago, Iain said:

Just going to put this out there, if any oil barons are considering buying the club I am willing to be the local face of your consortium in exchange for a minor share of the profits.

Sellout. 

See if you want decent players, lads, get behind your team and finance them. Killie at over 4000 season tickets and rising. If you sold half of that your manager might have some money to spend. Just a pity the town is full of Tories who prefer the rugger.

27 minutes ago, Rugbypark said:

See if you want decent players, lads, get behind your team and finance them. Killie at over 4000 season tickets and rising. If you sold half of that your manager might have some money to spend. Just a pity the town is full of Tories who prefer the rugger. 

I'm sure signing players that took you down two years ago will be well worth your season ticket money. 

Aye because that’s the only way we’re funding signings. Utter mouth breather.

3 minutes ago, AYRSHIRE_ANGUS said:

I'm sure signing players that took you down two years ago will be well worth your season ticket money. 

No it was not worth the money. But the ones we signed last season, who gubbed your lot 3 times, were well worth it.

5 hours ago, Finlay21 said:

Well done to him , he has started the ball rolling, another couple of fans have now purchased tickets to be given to charities 

This has now risen to another 10 season tickets given to charity , real good community spirit from our supporters 

On 30/06/2022 at 19:13, D'Jaffo said:

I heard at my work today that he wasn’t signing for Ayr. Makes sense to go to Livi with the Imrie link. I think he’ll do well in a team playing like they will.

To be fair I don't think they were even at Livi at the same time though, so likely didn't work together.