The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

7 minutes ago, Mod1967 said:

That's incredibly harsh on Bryden and Hewitt, however I agree on McAllister and McKenzie, other than McKenzie having a good attitude I've saw nothing in either to suggest they're our level if I'm honest McAllister looks utterly dreadful. I think both youngsters have great promise especially Bryden, Hewitt by the way is some unit. 

Not really neither will start if all the squad are fit

Some bizarre posts today I see, one lot is "concerned" about our 2nd strings performance in a pre season kick about and another lot are attempting to start a fight in an empty house.

Must have too much time on their hands.....

13 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

Some bizarre posts today I see, one lot is "concerned" about our 2nd strings performance in a pre season kick about and another lot are attempting to start a fight in an empty house.

Must have too much time on their hands.....

Not as bizarre as saying "they've never been as excited in pre season as now" at times we've managed to resign Shankers, signed Andy Walker, Yogi Hughes, Pat Mcginley and splashed 100k on Gary Teale, but signing players that we've never heard of is the most exciting   WOW  !!!

Stillie no longer to be involved with the first team although may do some academy stuff.

Unless I missed it we're still waiting on the full staffing update that the club hinted at when Moff re-signed on the 1st June, although Bullen did suggest at the vision night about increasing Tait's hours.

Stillie no longer to be involved with the first team although may do some academy stuff.
Unless I missed it we're still waiting on the full staffing update that the club hinted at when Moff re-signed on the 1st June, although Bullen did suggest at the vision night about increasing Tait's hours.

Aye Stillies got more important things to worry about like bombing massively at any election the Tories will let him take part in.

Don't know if any truth in this, however I'm hearing that Robbie is close to signing for Morton, if not already a done deal ??

I heard at my work today that he wasn’t signing for Ayr. Makes sense to go to Livi with the Imrie link. I think he’ll do well in a team playing like they will.