The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

2 minutes ago, AyrExile said:

Looks an interesting signing. Whilst Broadfoot ain't a popular choice i do think we need some signings with that type of experience and knowledge of the scottish game to balance things up 

Coming around to similar thought 

4 minutes ago, AyrExile said:

Looks an interesting signing. Whilst Broadfoot ain't a popular choice i do think we need some signings with that type of experience and knowledge of the scottish game to balance things up 

We need experience but not fucking Broadfoot. He's totally repugnant.

With the sheer unknown nature of all our signings bar Musonda and Dempsey, it’s impossible to predict how we’ll actually get on. At least last season you could see the car crash coming as we piled our squad high with Morton players. This coming season could really go either way.

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

With the sheer unknown nature of all our signings bar Musonda and Dempsey, it’s impossible to predict how we’ll actually get on. At least last season you could see the car crash coming as we piled our squad high with Morton players. This coming season could really go either way.

I've high hopes for this boy, I think he could turn out a game changer at our level.

This boy looks a player. As a point of reference he played for Swindon who were 6th in League 2 and a good few places above Salford, where Kelly was on loan. I'm not saying he's better than Kelly or even as good as but it shows the standard he has played at.

5 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

I've high hopes for this boy, I think he could turn out a game changer at our level.

Tend to agree , played. 20 plus games with the L2 play off finalists . That’s a pretty good level . 

4 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

His path looks quite similar to Aiden Fitzpatrick. The odd one of these type of signings will get us a good fee and the others find their level

33 minutes ago, AyrExile said:

Is the last part a Burnley level of exciting?

31 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Bit of a step up from Burnley I think. Only a bit though.

Fairly large step up from Burnley in terms of stature of club. That doesn’t necessarily mean they’ll be better than a Burnley youth, but it’s definitely exciting.

Fairly large step up from Burnley in terms of stature of club. That doesn’t necessarily mean they’ll be better than a Burnley youth, but it’s definitely exciting.

Aye I was being slightly facetious.

4 minutes ago, North British said:

Tend to agree , played. 20 plus games with the L2 play off finalists . That’s a pretty good level . 

Lampard obviously rated him highly enough to add him to the first team squad and give him his debut in the Championship, so there's definitely something there and at 22 he could still go on and achieve big things, let's hope it's wearing the Black and White of the Super !!

2 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Looking forward to seeing how Liam Morrison gets on.