The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 hour ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Didn't realise the lottery had been running for 28 years. that's a huge customer base to build up in that time. Realise they have lost a lot of customers due to the lockdown but I can't see a lot of them, particularly the older ones, continuing it online.

anyone know if the members card with all the discounts will be kept going?

My understanding is no , along with club shop discounts also being looked at 

14 hours ago, OnlyAyrfaninTarbolton said:

I would equally not have either..... Broadfoot is a a total bell end and made alot of bad bad mistakes this season at Caley so it a definate NO... 

He saved us a lot more times than he gave goals away.  We finished '2nd' because of some of the tackles he made and goals he scored.  I don't think fans of the team finishing 8th on the last day in the last 2 seasons should turn their nose up at him.  He'd be your best defender if he signed.

15 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

He saved us a lot more times than he gave goals away.  We finished '2nd' because of some of the tackles he made and goals he scored.  I don't think fans of the team finishing 8th on the last day in the last 2 seasons should turn their nose up at him.  He'd be your best defender if he signed.

A cardboard cutout of Will Ferrell would be our best defender if it signed.

15 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

I see where you are coming from but if you stay in Ayrshire and are aware of all the stories and/or had an experience with the guy personally you'd quickly understand the majority ain't 'turning our nose up' purely on his footballing ability.

3 minutes ago, Marc1910 said:

I see where you are coming from but if you stay in Ayrshire and are aware of all the stories and/or had an experience with the guy personally you'd quickly understand the majority ain't 'turning our nose up' purely on his footballing ability.

Fairy Nuff.

1 hour ago, Death in Vegas said:

I’ll be handing my season ticket back in if we sign Broadfoot

I despised both Mark Campbell and Gordon Dalziel as people but merely saw them as "passing through" and irrespective of my personal feelings towards both I'd never have given up on my team, my Saturday and my experience out with my pals because of a couple of tossers.

Each to their own though I suppose.

12 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

Think he could have a couple of people joining him 

Oooooh do tell..... 

Please let it not be Broadfoot.... 

I know Inverness fans say he isn't that bad and shouldnt be turning our nose up at him... But the guy is a total dick.... And on top of that caused an absolute shit storm in dressing room at KILLIE turning players against manager.... Because he didn't like the training.... 

No from me....