The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 hour ago, super_carson said:

Surely we'll have mix and match black and white shorts for home and away kits? Pretty sure we wore white socks with the away kit in Dunfermline.

Would quite like us to go down a full white / full black route for the kits where possible. Always thought that looked pretty classy compared to the mix and match efforts. 

52 minutes ago, Hawk89 said:

Would quite like us to go down a full white / full black route for the kits where possible. Always thought that looked pretty classy compared to the mix and match efforts. 

I much prefer white top / black shorts to the full white - anyone dressed in all white are for the watching - cricketers, tennis players etc

Edit to add - is it right that there have only been 23 signings so far in the Championship and Cove, Dundee and Hamilton havent made any yet?

Edited by honestly united

28 minutes ago, honestly united said:

I much prefer white top / black shorts to the full white - anyone dressed in all white are for the watching - cricketers, tennis players etc

Edit to add - is it right that there have only been 23 signings so far in the Championship and Cove, Dundee and Hamilton haven't made any yet?

It is early doors yet, they are all adjusting to new managers in some fashion as well so not fully unexpected. Hamilton having only admitted yesterday that they punted Taylor. Which is potentially useful for us if we are swimming in the same pools for targets. 

Think this season will be tough and know people might be struggling financially with cost of living but if we can think we should all support the club as much as we can.. 

I have signed up for ayr united lottery for a year and they are currently offering free weeks entries until start of July if anyone is interested... 

Here is a working link.. 

https://ayrunitedfc.clubforce.com/products/ayr-united-football-club-lotto

Edited by OnlyAyrfaninTarbolton

20 minutes ago, OnlyAyrfaninTarbolton said:

Think this season will be tough and know people might be struggling financially with cost of living but if we can think we should all support the club as much as we can.. 

I have signed up for ayr united lottery for a year and they are currently offering free weeks entries until start of July if anyone is interested... 

Here is a working link.. 

https://ayrunitedfc.clubforce.com/products/ayr-united-football-club-lotto

Yes.....also joined lottery this morning 

2 hours ago, honestly united said:

Edit to add - is it right that there have only been 23 signings so far in the Championship and Cove, Dundee and Hamilton havent made any yet?

Likewise...would prefer black shorts and socks with both kits