The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

Aye I see what you mean.

I thought Wednesday was the day that the club was shut though which makes me think nothing will be announced today.

Just the shop these days, and not a training day during the season. . Plenty of cars parked when I drove past earlier and the main door to the hub was open.

15 minutes ago, RedEd said:

Just the shop these days, and not a training day during the season. . Plenty of cars parked when I drove past earlier and the main door to the hub was open.

Players training every week day until season starts , and that involves every morning and afternoon 

Edited by Finlay21

30 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Aye I see what you mean.

I thought Wednesday was the day that the club was shut though which makes me think nothing will be announced today.

No idea what time but we're meant to have a friendly with Dumbarton tomorrow so I'd think they'll want him involved.

Suppose if he's already signed it doesn't matter when it's announced.

No idea what time but we're meant to have a friendly with Dumbarton tomorrow so I'd think they'll want him involved.
Suppose if he's already signed it doesn't matter when it's announced.

Aye and if it’s not 100% but agreed in principle then they’ll have him down as a trialist like they did with Murdoch in the preseason of 2018.

I think we’ll potentially see a couple of new faces in on trial this week.

Is it just me or is their a total lack of players in Scottish football....? 

Every lower league team forum seems to consist of same chat about not making any signings

Could this be down to players leaving the game or joining growing number of junior teams spunking money on senior players??? 

Who knows..... Thoughts??? 

Edited by OnlyAyrfaninTarbolton