The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

2 minutes ago, RedEd said:

They be fair we did beat Morton 6-0 wearing that strip, although they were in a hell of a state at the time.

Did we not go ages without winning a game in that particular top?

I could be confusing it with another top tbh.

3 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

The all black home strip was both horrific looking and horrific from a results perspective.

3 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:

Was the black strip the one Dalzell refused to use as he said it was depressing the players.

We definitely played in it but it was being blamed for poor results.

5 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Brian Reid went to an all black kit to turn out season round ans get promoted 

I can't remember if this was mentioned on here before, however we've appointed a club psychologist to help with positive thinking and attitude.

I'm up for anything including witch doctors and voodoo if it means getting results !!!

31 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

We only lost 5 league games that season, although the photo further up the thread was from a game we lost on penalties to Dumbarton at Cliftonhill.

Think you're confusing it with the WEW top when Dalziel was manager.

I can't remember if this was mentioned on here before, however we've appointed a club psychologist to help with positive thinking and attitude.
I'm up for anything including witch doctors and voodoo if it means getting results !!!
Maybe we should get the club Chaplin to say a few words at all four corners of the pitch to lift any curse on us [emoji1787]

41 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Brian Reid went to an all black kit to turn out season round ans get promoted 

I thought that was (partially anyway) because the numbers on the white home kit had all faded.

24 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Waiting for him to follow the Ayr Twitter account before I get too excited but aye I think it’s a done deal.

Yeah I did look at his followers though and noticed a particular account which hopefully means they've met as I don't suppose they'll do rumours.  

Yeah I did look at his followers though and noticed a particular account which hopefully means they've met as I don't suppose they'll do rumours.  

Aye I see what you mean.

I thought Wednesday was the day that the club was shut though which makes me think nothing will be announced today.