The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

2 hours ago, rb123! said:

More like Adeloye has seen sense and told his agent to be a bit more realistic

Just basing on hearing that no club has currently agreed any deal with him and he has at no time said he does not want to come back , he has said he was happy with the way he was treated at the club and enjoyed it here 

[mention=65463]Finlay21[/mention] this the lad from the golf day? 

I’m pretty sure it was Akinyemi in those pictures as well as the one in training. He just didn’t have his hair tied back. There was a full picture of Akinyemi and he’s wearing the same tracksuit as the player partially covered by the flag.

26 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

I’m pretty sure it was Akinyemi in those pictures as well as the one in training. He just didn’t have his hair tied back. There was a full picture of Akinyemi and he’s wearing the same tracksuit as the player partially covered by the flag.

It was Dipo Akinyemi as he was sitting beside me at the breakfast rolls and was saying that he'd just bought waterproofs but would probably give to his Dad as he liked Golf.

Aye, if there is genuine interest in Gyasi and this guy it suggests we will be going with a front three this season. 

A front three with the Akinyemi (seems like he can play wide), Adeloye and Simmonds with a midfield of Dempsey and Murdoch and another more attacking player seems decent. A lot will depend on keeping Adeloye and how good the gambles from down South work out.

28 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

A front three with the Akinyemi (seems like he can play wide), Adeloye and Simmonds with a midfield of Dempsey and Murdoch and another more attacking player seems decent. A lot will depend on keeping Adeloye and how good the gambles from down South work out.

In an ideal world it will be Dempsey and Murdoch with Sibbald further forward. A front 3 of Akinyemi and another wide with Adeloye through the middle. Ashford and O’Connor also fighting to get one of the wide spots. 

13 minutes ago, Jazzar said:

I wouldn't discount young Paul Smith from getting in the first team squad....and staying there this season. So much potential there. 

I agree - haven’t seen anything to say that he is not ready.

I’m sticking my neck out and proclaiming a POTY candidate for 2022/23

1 hour ago, Superhursy7 said:

I'd be really surprised If we don't line up 4-3-3 with bangala sitting in front of the back 4 and Murdoch and Dempsey a bit further forward.

This, some of our best performances under Bully were with the 4/3/3

I agree about young Smith there’s a talented player in there, in the games he’s played you can see he doesent quite have the legs for it YET but that will come with games, if given them  not from the bench he’ll build that up andI think he’ll surprise a few.

1 minute ago, Lochwood said:

I agree about young Smith there’s a talented player in there, in the games he’s played you can see he doesent quite have the legs for it YET but that will come with games, if given them  not from the bench he’ll build that up andI think he’ll surprise a few.

He was the best player on the park in the last game against Partick, strolled the midfield