The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

32 minutes ago, AYRSHIRE_ANGUS said:

Thats bad luck with the weather tomorrow by the looks of it.

Only morning this week with heavy rain , and low and behold it’s to dry up from around 2pm , yet golf is a shotgun start at 9.45

2 hours ago, AUFC 1910 said:

image.thumb.png.9386be4e5d4a3b29402920f973c1dcfb.png

😂😂😂

I think Killie felt bad about last season and have made it up this season - between this and their training gear 😂

Best comparisons so far….

Bus seat

Bingo carpet

90s pyjamas 

😂😂😂

I quite like it, the Kilmarnock badge aside obviously. 

Quite like the 90s retro vibe from hummel, kilmarnock badge aside. Looking at some of the other hummel stuff, it's quite good to see them trying something different rather than the bog standard templates the bigger manufacturers go for. Maybe a more subtle birdshit effort for us one year?

Disappointing for the club the shirt won't be out tomorrow, no doubt there'll be some folk who moan about it but if it's not the clubs fault what else can they do? I like hummel's stuff, but if there are supply issues then thats not ideal! Wouldn't mind seeing what macron could produce...

3 hours ago, AUFC 1910 said:

image.thumb.png.9386be4e5d4a3b29402920f973c1dcfb.png

😂😂😂

I think Killie felt bad about last season and have made it up this season - between this and their training gear 😂

Best comparisons so far….

Bus seat

Bingo carpet

90s pyjamas 

😂😂😂

It's a tough call but I think that the bus seat marginally edges out the bingo carpet. 

Arbroath (H), Queens Park (A), Hamilton (H), Cove (A), Dundee (H) are the first 5 fixtures.  good chance to get early points on the board with 2 promoted teams, hopefully a weakened Arbroath and a Hamilton team in turmoil.