The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

6 minutes ago, Zanetti said:

First time I've heard the rumour about Adeloye, things have been fairly quiet on our end, is he under contract? Seems like he would be a decent option, I'd take him.

Out of contract, we've offered him terms and were still negotiating last I heard. He's been on a world tour since the end of the season but seems to be back in the UK now and working on his fitness.

2 hours ago, 1nickydevlin said:

Anyone else heard tomi too queens Park. 

He was training the other day in a gym abroad ( with his Ayr United kit on ) not heard about him going anywhere , don’t think even though QP having cash I don’t think they will pay him what his agent is currently asking 

8 hours ago, AllySloan said:

Will anyone else be ordering the new home top today?

Phoned in but apparently a wee delay so wasn't able to place order today - apparently some delay with the supplier.  Just incase anyone else was planning to call today! 

Phoned in but apparently a wee delay so wasn't able to place order today - apparently some delay with the supplier.  Just incase anyone else was planning to call today! 
Yeah I phoned just after 1 and they said to phone back between 4 and 5. So they're still not ready? I'm just going leave till I'm next in Ayr or until the Elgin game

43 minutes ago, gbh76 said:

3 week delay I believe for the new strip

Hopefully before that , saying to then as there was a supplier issue today , totally outwith club control , but putting pressure on supplier to get it rectified ASAP 

Edited by Finlay21

We can score Michael Gyasi off our list of potential signings as he’s set to sign for Chesterfield tomorrow. 

Seemed a weird one as he apparently had very little intention of leaving England.

Out of interest do you have any trophies at Rugby Park or is it just old photos of them?

Out of interest do you have any photos of major trophies at Somerset at all? The current Championship trophy is there if you want to see it. You’ll never see it any other way [emoji106]