The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Waiting to see the other offering first then will decide which to go for, unless I've miss the away top being announced somehow? 
Based off of the sponsorship draw, there's also going to be a third kit. Wonder what colours they'll go for with the away and the third. Pink again anyone? [emoji1787][emoji1787]

5 minutes ago, AllySloan said:

Based off of the sponsorship draw, there's also going to be a third kit. Wonder what colours they'll go for with the away and the third. Pink again anyone? emoji1787.pngemoji1787.png

Would love another purple number. I'm probably in the minority but, that was my favourite kit by far. 

My guesses are

one will be a charity tie in, maybe like the Ayr Rugby club Whitleys one, the club have strong ties with the charity it seems 

6E987844-6E50-4228-B9F0-2159E5BD4603.thumb.jpeg.0859d41adffa8d7181521253ffe30580.jpeg

second guess would maybe be a blue and yellow kit in Jewsons corporate colours.

third guess would be a silver and maroon kit like the greatest away kit we ever produced 

43 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

second guess would maybe be a blue and yellow kit in Jewsons corporate colours.

When the club announced the Jewson shirt sponsorship at the end of April they seemed to specify it was for the home kit. Unless it was just poorly worded but it suggested to me that it was a different sponsor for the away kit.

18 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:
1 hour ago, Finlay21 said:
I would bet  on none of those colours 

Any idea the price of the new kit?, the club did say it would be a bit cheaper this season.

It was in the AP how much it was but I can’t actually remember. I want to say £45.99 but could be completely wrong. 

25 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:
1 hour ago, Finlay21 said:
I would bet  on none of those colours 

Any idea the price of the new kit?, the club did say it would be a bit cheaper this season.

£45.99