The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

22 minutes ago, 1nickydevlin said:

Its moving online .

The link the put out on facebook earlier appears to be broken, but I think most members should have received a leaflet with a QR code to sign up to the new site. Haven't done it yet as waiting till I'm paid, which will tie in nicely with it kicking off online. 

Will miss the random £10 cheques appearing roughly once a year. 

Any signing news in the Ayrshire Post this week?

Nope

Wanting to get 4 players in for the season starting. I presume they mean the Elgin game and not the league. 2 centre backs, a wide player and “a player for the top end of the pitch”. Not clear if that’s a striker or an attacking midfielder. Could maybe be Sibbald but again I’m not sure.

Mathie says there’s lots going on and they’re just trying to get deals over the line.

3 hours ago, 1nickydevlin said:

Its moving online .

2 hours ago, ecocme said:

And a completely different proposition!

Yeah I saw the online thing. Dont know if the winners are Ayr fans or just a random nationwide thing. Also I'm sure it's just a 1k winner and a £200 monthly. No more cheques for a tenner 😔

10 minutes ago, AYRSHIRE_ANGUS said:

As it is a blank Saturday has anyone heard if the club are arranging a friendly on July 16th? Somewhere nice perhaps? With decent pubs?

It was rumoured we were trying to arrange a friendly with Wednesday but no idea if that’s been confirmed.

I see Morton have arranged a friendly away to Carlisle but it’s BCD. I’d be fuming if that had been us.

Edited by ayrunitedfw

Maybe the interlopers can remember the name of the team who got put out of Europe over two legs against Connah's Quay Nomads?
Spoiler

This guy remembers...0_JS188351875.jpg.2e5e342b1e94b9b7b699c62c1e5593d2.jpgGTF DKBs

I thought it would be interesting to compare our European record with Ayr United’s. Nothing came up on the search.

47 minutes ago, Rugbypark said:

I thought it would be interesting to compare our European record with Ayr United’s. Nothing came up on the search.

I thought I would compare my regular checks on the Ayr United p&b page to that of the obsessed Kilmarnock fans checking the Ayr United p&b page. Here's what my search returned.....

IMG_20220615_203818.jpg

1 minute ago, Roxanne's man said:

I thought I would compare my regular checks on the Ayr United p&b page to that of the obsessed Kilmarnock fans checking the Ayr United p&b page. Here's what my search returned.....

IMG_20220615_203818.jpg

Wonder if he went to see Billy last night?Could have got him up to sing tough guy with him 😀

I don't mind a bit of interesting "banter", however this inane drivel of the past couple of days will just drive people from the forum.

Give it a rest, please !!!