The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

11 hours ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Why do folk still persist in engaging with this trumpet, knowing who he is?

Absolutely none off you know me,so please don't even try to kid yourselves on

And I'm even happier not to know any off you,cos ganging up on me on pie and bovril is all you can do

Tragic

😀😀😀😀

Edited by General dissaray

10 hours ago, Black Pennel said:

Erm,...I fear you may have missed the point, here...(and the word is spelled "grammar" just for your reference)...

The wording in the capital letters is a direct quotation from something that the nutjob said to someone else on the forum years ago.

I decided (for my own safety)not to engage with him any further many moons ago.

Check out the "Billy Gilmour" thread where he appears to forget which of his many, many, log-ins he was using at the time and ended up arguing with himself. The boy is a fruitcake.

My advice to you would be to turn off the personal messaging function on your device before mental Ally starts trying to contact you to be his friend.

Or starts to sew pieces of skin from your relatives together to make himself a new suit.

Ive never contacted anybody in here to be my friend in my life,as you know since you been prowling my account for years my one and only account oh another story that never happened

Seen your guys starting their pre-season @ Whitlett's Sport Centre this morning, the young 'uns have been in since Monday.

I often see Bully if I'm walking the dog late morning - any messages you want me to pass on?

4 minutes ago, btb said:

Seen your guys starting their pre-season @ Whitlett's Sport Centre this morning, the young 'uns have been in since Monday.

I often see Bully if I'm walking the dog late morning - any messages you want me to pass on?

Tell him to hurry up and sign someone, anyone will do that’s not been named by General Dissaray….

10 minutes ago, Hazbart said:

Tell him to hurry up and sign someone, anyone will do that’s not been named by General Dissaray….

Kyle Doherty is class he would be class if QPR do sign him he would even be a decent loan he has pace he is strong can finish on both feet he can breeze past players,the perfect player who needs to go full time

7 minutes ago, General dissaray said:

Kyle Doherty is class he would be class if QPR don't sign him he would even be a decent loan if they do he has pace he is strong can finish on both feet he can breeze past players,the perfect player who needs to go full time

Aye his stats look class. 4 goals in league 2 last season. Could definitely make the step up no bother chief 

F54DB506-A97B-43FE-8960-900A3880A1C4.png

2 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Aye his stats look class. 4 goals in league 2 last season. Could definitely make the step up no bother chief 

F54DB506-A97B-43FE-8960-900A3880A1C4.png

Scored 8 in all competitions actually 

Albion Rovers aren't very good so wouldn't exactly have got the service 

Play him with full time players then judge him obviously QPR see something in him

2 minutes ago, General dissaray said:

Scored 8 in all competitions actually 

Albion Rovers aren't very good so wouldn't exactly have got the service 

Play him with full time players then judge him obviously QPR see something in him

Prove it 

Edited by ayrunitedfw

3 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Prove it 

Albion Rovers aren't full time don't need to prove it that is common knowledge 

Go type Kyle Doherty QPR to Google the story is there going back doon for another trial would happened sooner but he injured his foot

1 minute ago, Superhursy7 said:

Why would you enjoy a forum when you are constantly told to F Off, take a hint and and give us a break.

I don't get told to f**k off,only happens in here for some strange reason

But since its the internet and you can't hurt me its water off a ducks back

As a Ayr fan for over 30 years ive the same right to post here than any off the rest off you,and I will