The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

2 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Livi were top six in the previous two seasons and then only missed out in stoppage time this year.

Yeah, they've done well picking out some gems from the lower leagues etc, but also picked out a couple of duds.  I'm more glad we wont be in direct competition with McInroy this season.  

The back tracking regards McInroy is hilarious. He’s a young lad with potential that we’ve signed to develop. Just a small piece in the jigsaw, but in your little world, he was going to be your highest paid star [emoji1] Now let’s see if Kelly comes next.
Ffs you guys are making out like John Sludden had crossed the great divide not a guy who was on loan for less than 15 games, we all rated Kerr, we all wanted him to stay but we all knew he was far from the finished article and had flaws pace being one of them, apparently you have your biggest budget ever in the Premiership if you think Kerr is going to take you up a level I would very much doubt it.

12 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

I don't think anyone is back tracking.  He's yet to be tested at that level, he was very good for us and getting him back would have been brilliant, but it wasn't to be.  Is he going to go on and get Killie 15+ goals and assists next season?  Doubtful, but it's not out with the realms of possibility.  If Killie are going after the likes of Kelly and McInroy, I don't think you'll be looking above top 6.  I would say they're signings in the mould of how Livi do their business. 

Will be interesting to see how it pans out for him.

He’ll probably be a squad player but if it doesn’t work out for him I can see him toddling off to Raith etc on loan come January. Time will tell.

2000 stadium half is seated 

You’ve just proved his point.

Declan McManus always has and always will be a Championship level player. I’m not sure why you’re so desperate for these duds to get moves straight into a higher division.

2 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

You’ve just proved his point.

Declan McManus always has and always will be a Championship level player. I’m not sure why you’re so desperate for these duds to get moves straight into a higher division.

Cos it happens all the time Laverty joined Blackpool and championship team straight from Northern Ireland and Dallas joined Leeds Utd,there is zero much difference between that level and the Welsh league 

When Somerset gonna be all seater then,ops that must be park level as well then 😀😀😀

Cos it happens all the time Laverty joined Blackpool and championship team straight from Northern Ireland and Dallas joined Leeds Utd,there is zero much difference between that level and the Welsh league 
When Somerset gonna be all seater then,ops that must be park level as well then [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

Who even are these fucking nobodies you keep talking about?

32 minutes ago, General dissaray said:

Don't care if he is or he isn't simply making simple bit off conversation goal scorers are hard to find

Craig Malcolm scored 25 for East Kilbride last season. We should sign him again, forget his age! Throw money at him, make him the highest paid player 👍 build a team around him, consisting of mostly tall Northern Irish folk and @Richey Edwards suggestion of Phil Arse-Bollocks upfront next to Malcolm, how could we ever lose?

Edited by Roxanne's man
Can't spell arse, what an arse.

8 minutes ago, General dissaray said:

When Somerset gonna be all seater then,ops that must be park level as well then 😀😀😀

giphy.gif.01ad9c2b1f28ffe33a415cd329c8246e.gif

27 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

Craig Malcolm scored 25 for East Kilbride last season. We should sign him again, forget his age! Throw money at him, make him the highest paid player 👍 build a team around him, consisting of mostly tall Northern Irish folk and @Richey Edwards suggestion of Phil Arse-Bollocks upfront next to Malcolm, how could we ever lose?

Your dignity but you seem not to even care about that after that post,or are you passing that aff as the patter?

53 minutes ago, General dissaray said:

McManus been bagging loads off goals for TNS would be equivalent in signing terms to players signing for Premier clubs from Northern Ireland and Australia 

We played Connah’s Quay Nomads the season they won the Welsh League and we got relegated to League One. They were the worst team I’ve ever seen us play against. Absolutely rancid.

I’m going to go out on a limb here and say that the standard of the A-League is better than the fucking Welsh Premier League. 

1 minute ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

We played Connah’s Quay Nomads the season they won the Welsh League and we got relegated to League One. They were the worst team I’ve ever seen us play against. Absolutely rancid.

I’m going to go out on a limb here and say that the standard of the A-League is better than the fucking Welsh Premier League. 

Possibly but not by much again there are a few West off Scottish players played in it as well went over for a sun tan for a few seasons 

11 minutes ago, General dissaray said:

Possibly but not by much again there are a few West off Scottish players played in it as well went over for a sun tan for a few seasons 

Stevo was for going to Australia in fairness. Left Troon for that. Went To Annan instead or something.

Edited by Roxanne's man

13 minutes ago, General dissaray said:

West of Scotland players go and play in the state leagues. None are turning up in the A-League.