The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

15 minutes ago, General dissaray said:

Fair enough still played in the lowland league though and in lower league English conference football 

Sometimes it isn't very good and sometimes the plzyers who played in that league struggle to get a game in west off Scottish 

But its okay knock Scottish football all you like even when there is still players going senior out the west of Scottish 

He played a whole 2 games at EK….. 

Now piss off back under whichever wheelie bin you crawl out from every off-season.

16 minutes ago, General dissaray said:

Fair enough still played in the lowland league though and in lower league English conference football 

Sometimes it isn't very good and sometimes the plzyers who played in that league struggle to get a game in west off Scottish 

But its okay knock Scottish football all you like even when there is still players going senior out the west of Scottish 

In relative terms he was at East Kilbride for five minutes. 

18 minutes ago, General dissaray said:

How many times do you need to get banned? Take a fucking hint f**k off

Does this guy think that Mathie is reading this thread and thinking, this guy can pick a player and is straight on to some guy who plays for a glorified amateur team in Fife? Or someone that had half a season at a Uni team.

I think Glendinnings job is safe and this Walloper is wasting everyone’s time except, I suspect, his own 

11 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:

Is this the same Ally guy from the SRE facebook page? He's that bad he managed to get banned from that, now that is some accomplishment.

Has to be. Lives in Cumnock, with his mum. Wears a rangers top most days

The back tracking regards McInroy is hilarious. He’s a young lad with potential that we’ve signed to develop. Just a small piece in the jigsaw, but in your little world, he was going to be your highest paid star [emoji1] Now let’s see if Kelly comes next.

3 minutes ago, Rugbypark said:

The back tracking regards McInroy is hilarious. He’s a young lad with potential that we’ve signed to develop. Just a small piece in the jigsaw, but in your little world, he was going to be your highest paid star emoji1.png Now let’s see if Kelly comes next.

I don't think anyone is back tracking.  He's yet to be tested at that level, he was very good for us and getting him back would have been brilliant, but it wasn't to be.  Is he going to go on and get Killie 15+ goals and assists next season?  Doubtful, but it's not out with the realms of possibility.  If Killie are going after the likes of Kelly and McInroy, I don't think you'll be looking above top 6.  I would say they're signings in the mould of how Livi do their business. 

59 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

Does this guy think that Mathie is reading this thread and thinking, this guy can pick a player and is straight on to some guy who plays for a glorified amateur team in Fife? Or someone that had half a season at a Uni team.

I think Glendinnings job is safe and this Walloper is wasting everyone’s time except, I suspect, his own 

Don't care if he is or he isn't simply making simple bit off conversation goal scorers are hard to find

Edited by General dissaray