The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

5 minutes ago, General dissaray said:

I care that is why I posted it shows that players can step out the west off Scottish all the time they don't even need to play in the Premier all they need to do is get a lot off goals and they'll get the move

I achieve goals every day at work! I'm from Troon. I must be up there with Messi and Ronaldo! 👍

40310754.jpg

1 hour ago, General dissaray said:

Scott Sinclair signed for Cowdenbeath got crazy amount off goals in east off Scotland league last year still 22,one the scouts should get out and look at might be Glasgow based in lowland league 

52 goals

He trained with us and was nowhere near it apparently.

13 minutes ago, gav-ffc said:

He trained with us and was nowhere near it apparently.

Aye,...the lad Sinclair that Dryhorce is talking about was scoring loads for Bo'ness Athletic (i.e. not United) in the lower conferences of the EoSL.

I'm glad that Cowdenbeath have given him a wee chance but the idea that he is up to Championship level, at the moment, is clearly complete and utter tosh.

3 minutes ago, OnlyAyrfaninTarbolton said:

Seen*learn to spell before you try and take the piss otherwise you just end up looking like a stupid tosser... 

He genuinely has a "SERIOUS EYE CONDITION, YOU UTTER TRUMPET"...he does know his fitba, just talks pish at times.

My favourite thing is definitely all the people berating Dryhorce for his spelling and grammar. Mostly because there's several regular posters in this thread who consistently type "would OF" when they mean "would HAVE" :lol: