The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

On 11/06/2022 at 12:09, Richey Edwards said:

Prestwick Pool doesn't have any urban myths like that.

Only that someone shat themselves in the pool and it had to be closed for a full day.

As someone who (regrettably) lives in Glasgow...... is it not normal for people to shit in the pool? Asking for a friend.

McInroy was at times a very good player for us and he scored some vital last minute goals during his loan.

Would have said a move to Dundee or Partick was more likely, never thought McInroy was top flight ready the same way Stephen Kelly was.

9 minutes ago, Oceanlineayr said:

McInroy was at times a very good player for us and he scored some vital last minute goals during his loan.

Would have said a move to Dundee or Partick was more likely, never thought McInroy was top flight ready the same way Stephen Kelly was.

I find all this rather amusing, rewind a couple of weeks and you guys were desperate for him to stay and now he’s really not that good.

I do enjoy salty tears.

5 minutes ago, Killiefan said:

I find all this rather amusing, rewind a couple of weeks and you guys were desperate for him to stay and now he’s really not that good.

I do enjoy salty tears.

Aye cause we're pish and we're no in the Premiership

I thought McInroy was decent for us but i am actually still surprised he's moved beyond the Championship at this stage in his career.

His best 45 mins in an Ayr shirt was undoubtedly at Rugby Park so i guess it's understandable they were in for him. I'm not sure he's ready for week in, week out Premier division football yet, time will tell i suppose. 

Personally, i never thought Kerr would be back at Ayr so I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.