The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

2 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

So bad a league that Ayr were still fighting a relegation battle after we won the league.

We won the league in April, can’t really have it any easier then that.

The last league game was the 30th so it went to the wire. 

You aren't good at this. 

So bad a league that Ayr were still fighting a relegation battle after we won the league.
Not sure if your trying to be funny or thick as mince (I'd bet the latter) but you won the league on the 22nd of april and the last league game was on the 29th! The budget you had and the money spent on your new manager and star w****r sorry striker it should have been won by February.

1 hour ago, kilMARKnock said:

Did look your best player against us last season, will he do a job in the Prem?

I think he has certainly got potential, but I would be surprised if he is in your starting eleven - at least not until he has developed further.

He did very well for us last season but I don't think he was our best midfielder.

Don't get me wrong though - definitely a good signing for you in my opinion in the context of what I assume is a significant overhaul of your squad.

Just now, Superhursy7 said:
6 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Not sure if your trying to be funny or thick as mince (I'd bet the latter) but you won the league on the 22nd of april and the last league game was on the 29th! The budget you had and the money spent on your new manager and star w****r sorry striker it should have been won by February.

Glad to see you’ve been keeping track of us, you know the exact date we won the league. Don’t blame you for keeping an eye on the big team.

Glad to see you’ve been keeping track of us, you know the exact date we won the league. Don’t blame you for keeping an eye on the big team.
Calendars mate! Normally things kilmarnock fans use to see when there next universal credit payment is being paid

1 minute ago, Superhursy7 said:
3 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Calendars mate! Normally things kilmarnock fans use to see when there next universal credit payment is being paid

You’ve got the Kilmarnock fixtures marked on your calendar? That’s commitment for you.

1 hour ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Surely that's a training top and not their actual shirt? Christ on a bike, makes our home kit look amazing. Quite the feat

At last an Ayr fan with a brain. Of course its a training top.

3 minutes ago, KTID26 said:

At last an Ayr fan with a brain. Of course its a training top.

Regardless, it’s still horrific. You should of maybe waited till we released our away top and then released that as your training top again. 

55 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

McInroy has plenty of energy but zero final ball which is a problem for an attacking midfielder, like Maxwell he was a frustrating player that was no where near the final article. They get the ball deep, race forward and play a ball to the feet of a defender, lose possession and any momentum. He is industrious, with plenty of energy and can ping efforts from range.  

I hope it's true that Kilmarnock have doubled what we offered him. 

He;ll be on about £400 a week then.

55 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

Remember when certain Kilmarnock fans came on here boasting about signing average Championship players to us. 

Welcome to the 22/23 version. 

always in our shadow.