The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

29 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

Personally would rather see Hewitt get that shot first, still have nightmares of McAllister at Thistle away.

As bad a performance as I can remember, Houston had some howlers but never to that level, Hewitt for me definitely 

26 minutes ago, super_carson said:

I see the home shirt is on sale on Friday in the shop.  @Finlay21 is there any chance there will be an online order option for those of us who live further away to possibly get the shirt in time for father's day?  Thanks!

They will go online as soon as they arrive in shop as we need barcodes to enter into system , if you call the shop on 01292263435 ext 5 on Thursday afternoon, we should be able to take payment and post to you that night 

They will go online as soon as they arrive in shop as we need barcodes to enter into system , if you call the shop on 01292263435 ext 5 on Thursday afternoon, we should be able to take payment and post to you that night 
Are you able to call up and pay over the phone and pick up Saturday?

48 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

Came back in very good shape and condition 

Tbf this is the first bit of bad news since we offered Baird a contract and that's a while ago now.