The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

7 minutes ago, rb123! said:

I would imagine it'll be called the Ally MacLeod stand 

Not sure if it is going to be sponsored , think Hospitality suite will still be the Ally McLeod suite but the actual stand will be named different 

4 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

Not sure if it is going to be sponsored , think Hospitality suite will still be the Ally McLeod suite but the actual stand will be named different 

They're not naming it after the chairman surely?

3 hours ago, Superhursy7 said:

Says he can play right across the front three, loving these out of the box players instead of the usual subjects.cab320ce22f1013cd1988474216de722.jpg

Looks as if he's a temperamental character with 7 yellow cards and 1 red. For a winger, that is quite damn high. 

3 hours ago, rb123! said:

Stand looks stunning in that walk through video, can see the pie stand and toilets are the end too, interesting that the seggy fence is still there, unsure if it's a guarantee away fans will get part of that or not.

Also see the bit of land in the corner behind the current terracing which smith bought is going to be used for parking by the looks of the video.

What bit of land did he buy? The bit where the limo cars are or somewhere else? 

19 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Dunno, but I'm assuming the outdoor swimming pool is artistic license rather than an actually planned feature

22 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

2 minutes ago, mugen_power said:

Dunno, but I'm assuming the outdoor swimming pool is artistic license rather than an actually planned feature

This bit as far as i know

image.png.2e121d19091675724590ccac885fed4e.png

11 minutes ago, rb123! said:

This bit as far as i know

image.png.2e121d19091675724590ccac885fed4e.png

I'm not wishing to be against the earth and all that Greenpeace tree hugging activists stuff, though I do think they should get rid of all the trees behind the away stand. Looks shite when passing on a train aswell. Maybe then, possibly extend it back into the disused railway behind 🤔

Obviously, the NT done first 👍

I'm not wishing to be against the earth and all that Greenpeace tree hugging activists stuff, though I do think they should get rid of all the trees behind the away stand. Looks shite when passing on a train aswell. Maybe then, possibly extend it back into the disused railway behind [emoji848]
Obviously, the NT done first [emoji106]
The capacity is fine no real demand to expand it.

Could maybe see the main stand being renovated though, expanded the full length of the pitch, increasing capacity slightly.

Wonder if the directors box will be moved to the North Terrace?

53 minutes ago, ftk said:

Wonder if the directors box will be moved to the North Terrace?

This definitely appears to be the intention. Will be a sad day when the pitchside patio is removed.

9 hours ago, mugen_power said:

The silliest thing about these mockups is always the random trees and other assets that have been grabbed from The Sims and dumped in