The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 minute ago, Thereisalight.. said:

That does look smart. Didnt read it just looked at the pics 😂 does it say anything about completion date? Would be amazing if they could build it in the "off season" as I'm sure us NT loyal would miss our usual perch for games if its unavailable due to contrstruction for a bit 

4 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

It is a historic moment though...

The stadium in its current design has been unchanged for decades. It is basically the definition of historic in relation to Ayr United. 

No doubting it, just thought it was hyped up like WWE!

Just saw the plans there, look great! Does this reduce our overall capacity?

2 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

That does look smart. Didnt read it just looked at the pics 😂 does it say anything about completion date? Would be amazing if they could build it in the "off season" as I'm sure us NT loyal would miss our usual perch for games if its unavailable due to contrstruction for a bit 

9 minutes ago, Jeff Venom said:

See if I was a multi-millionaire and owned the club I've supported all my life, I'd be a fucking mark for myself as well. Relax lads.

Same 😂 I'd be building statues in my honour if I was in his shoes. Full cult of personality.

If the NT is shut during construction it’ll only improve the atmosphere in the SRE.

We’re really lucky to have a guy in charge that is at least trying to progress the club forward and isn’t just willing to settle for the status quo.

20 minutes ago, yorkshirepud said:

Is it a complete tear down and rebuild or are they just putting the roof and seats in while retaining the terrace? Terracing needs to be a bit steeper than currently.

Got to be a rip out, don’t think he does half measures