The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

2 minutes ago, mccurdieboy said:

I think some people are taking the piss here lol I don't believe were getting a new stadium I struggle to see how the club makes enough or will make enough to afford a new stadium at the moment

charlie-the-unicorn-shun-the-non-believer.gif

I have @Shibuya feeding me information from the night, blame him for any inaccuracies

Look if you want

Spoiler

Bullen is looking to bring in 6 players - 2 CB, 2 CM, a winger and a Forward

Dipo is the forward and he confirmed David Bangala has signed following a recommendation he received whilst playing a friendly last week

They offered Kerr McInroy a deal to be highest paid, but obviously turned it down

Tomi was offered a deal prior to his holiday, asked for a huge rise that the club couldnt meet. Deal isnt dead though

Happy with his backroom team, Moff is 99% part of that team rather than the playing squad now. He basically couldnt get any of his targets.

Has high hopes for Max Guthrie, he could be a player that could play at a higher level

Burnley partnership is still ongoing, staff rotations at Turfmoor havent helped. Mathie would like to send our youth players down to have a look.

Mathie just onto his piece now

Given Tomi came in as someone who had jobbed around different clubs at a poor level, and has now proven himself as a top end championship performer he was always going to be looking for a decent wage increase. All about what the club feels is justifiable, I would be happy to wait a little more time for him to commit. 

Is the Scottish Championship higher rated than the Armenian Premier league?

That Armenian fella that threw the bottle at the linesman yesterday during Scotland's world beating victory, is a free agent after playing in the Armenian Premier league. Could be a laugh 😂 and he did not too bad from a footballing perspective.

4 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

Is the Scottish Championship higher rated than the Armenian Premier league?

That Armenian fella that threw the bottle at the linesman yesterday during Scotland's world beating victory, is a free agent after playing in the Armenian Premier league. Could be a laugh 😂 and he did not too bad from a footballing perspective.

Released from league winners Pyunik Yerevan who finished 24 points in front of 3rd place Alashkert. Rangers played Alashkert in the qualifiers of the Europa league last year and could only beat them 1-0 over two legs. Definitely better than the championship.

25 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:

His agent gets a cut, he likely sees Smith as another stupid football club owner who's willing to throw good money after bad, 12 months ago maybe but now he's wised up a bit.

*Whistle*