The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

3 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

🤔 national League south? 6th tier of English football?

What's the Scottish equivalent?

Could go two ways here really.

Like Tomi Adeloye or like Andre Wright.

If we get the boy from Bristol along with him then I'm more than happy to wave goodbye to Tomi if he doesn't want to be here.

13 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

If we get the boy from Bristol along with him then I'm more than happy to wave goodbye to Tomi if he doesn't want to be here.

Fingers crossed 🤞 Hopefully Bullen has got the attack sorted for the season coming. 

18 hours ago, Superhursy7 said:
19 hours ago, Finlay21 said:
He has already been announced as leaving , checking this guys club he is currently still under contract , certainly nothing being said around club , this rumour is from someone down south 

I mentioned Scott Cuthbert a few weeks back as an example of a an experienced player who might fancy coming back up the road if it ends up being him I'll be putting the lotto on.

👀

Checked my source, no heard anything about Cuthbert. Broadfoot has an offer on the table. That Cooper boy is an option and the lad from Bristol City is still being pursued for a loan deal if Tomi is gone. I heard just there that Akinyemi was the main target for a forward but there was a lad from another London club in that league that was also looked at Allesimi or something. There's a bid tabled for an ex-Prem player but no idea who and they wouldn't mention lol

9 minutes ago, southsiderayr said:

Checked my source, no heard anything about Cuthbert. Broadfoot has an offer on the table. That Cooper boy is an option and the lad from Bristol City is still being pursued for a loan deal if Tomi is gone. I heard just there that Akinyemi was the main target for a forward but there was a lad from another London club in that league that was also looked at Allesimi or something. There's a bid tabled for an ex-Prem player but no idea who and they wouldn't mention lol

Copper ? 

1 hour ago, Roxanne's man said:

🤔 national League south? 6th tier of English football?

What's the Scottish equivalent?

Could go two ways here really.

Like Tomi Adeloye or like Andre Wright.

The national league or conference is mostly full time I believe with maybe only 1 or 2 part time clubs. I would say that is probably most comparable to Scottish Championship and attendances as well probably correlate.  So would assume national south is comparable with our league 1.  I see Welling only just survived relegation which makes his goal tally that bit extra special. It would be equivalent I guess of us signing someone from someone like Peterhead who had been banging in a goal every 2nd game despite team struggling.  His last 2 clubs he has been with for at least couple seasons so hopefully be able to settle in well.