The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

12 hours ago, Superhursy7 said:

mentioned Scott Cuthbert a few weeks back as an example of a an experienced player who might fancy coming back up the road if it ends up being him I'll be putting the lotto on.

This is not such a bad shout , the guy has played most of his career in L1 or L2 , so a decent standard , he can play both RCB  and  LCB as well as right back . He was also captain at Luton and Stevenage . I wonder if he’s put down roots in the London area or if he wants to cash in his chips and get up the road ? 

So Kerr has gone and Tomi is rumoured to be going . Sad but it’s been happening to us for a long time , they’re hardly the first to bail for more coin . That being the case it’s over to Glendinning, let’s see what he can do . No pressure there huh ?

31 minutes ago, North British said:

Sad but it’s been happening to us for a long time , they’re hardly the first to bail for more coin

It's not as if Ayr are Adeloye's hometown team. They're a club that scraped survival in the Scottish second tier, with facilities that mostly still belong in the era of Adam West's Batman, in the most mismanaged town in Scotland (where half the pubs have fucking Davie Cooper posters on the walls).

What's more concerning is that there have been zero external signings yet. Assuming that the player acquisition side of the club haven't been sitting around with their thumbs up their arses for the last month, that implies a fair number of targets must have said no at this point.

I don’t know why people are expecting us to unveil new signings at a night when they’ll be talking about future developments off the park.

Unless of course they unveil plans for a new stand then wheel out Kirk Broadfoot wearing a hard hat and tool belt.

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

I don’t know why people are expecting us to unveil new signings at a night when they’ll be talking about future developments off the park.

Unless of course they unveil plans for a new stand then wheel out Kirk Broadfoot wearing a hard hat and tool belt.

Why?  Is he planning to make everyone eggs?

Why?  Is he planning to make everyone eggs?

Big Kirk wear a hard hat for all occasions. Boiling eggs, going to a sash bash, building our new stand made completely out of Lego.

1st of June then straight in to a bank holiday weekend. Don't know it they can register players until Monday. 

Bullen hasn't been heard of much so far so I'd guess he'll be due back to work on Monday so hopefully there are a few players booked in for a chat. 

21 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:

The signings will come, most players contracts will have only ended on Monday night and because of this stupid bank holiday it was always going to be a slow week, hopefully we start to see some serious action from Monday.

No bank holiday is stupid. Especially when it means I can get to the sun without using holidays 👍

16 hours ago, Finlay21 said:

He has already been announced as leaving , checking this guys club he is currently still under contract , certainly nothing being said around club , this rumour is from someone down south 

Love the wee get-outs you always throw in.