The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

9 hours ago, callum-ayr said:

Looking around at potential replacements for Adeloye, what about Moyo who has left Accies?  Big strong centre forward who Glendinning will know well.  Not sure who else will be in for him.

Read somewhere we're after some boy called Prince or something from one of the U23's down south, think it was mentioned on here?

Would be a strange one to be a wind up plus he fits the bill of the type of player we'll look at bringing up from down south

5 hours ago, itzdrk said:

Think folk will be quite impressed by the vision night development plans.  

You feeling okay M8? 

Not like you just now to like the sounds of something the club are doing off the park lol

Does he not support the same team as you?
Or is that what you are getting at.

Username based on airdrie United name which subsequently changed. Not arsed enough to change my name on here

8 hours ago, rb123! said:

You feeling okay M8? 

Not like you just now to like the sounds of something the club are doing off the park lol

Now now

I'm hoping they announce the world's smallest undersoil heating installation for that strip of land in front of the main stand that never defrosts.

Speaking of which, I wonder whether a newly embiggened North Terrace/Stand will create frost issues on the other touchline.

1 hour ago, Iain said:

I'm hoping they announce the world's smallest undersoil heating installation for that strip of land in front of the main stand that never defrosts.

Speaking of which, I wonder whether a newly embiggened North Terrace/Stand will create frost issues on the other touchline.

*insert joke about hot air from the north terrace patrons*

2 hours ago, Iain said:

Climate change mate, won't freeze ever again since we're paying so much carbon taxes on fuel we've fixed the planet

2 hours ago, Iain said:

Shouldn't really. The sun doesn't shine from the north.

Have we heard anything else about rumoured signings? Spoke to somebody Glendinning knows and they've said Broadfoot, Chay Cooper loan, Brown (although he's away to Raith), and that Bristol City boy on loan were targets - few others but never gave names

Scott Allan leaving Hibs. Would love us to offer him something but think he’ll probably get offered a deal from a St Mirren or St Johnstone type team. 

Maybe Mathie can use his contacts. 

24 minutes ago, southsiderayr said:

Have we heard anything else about rumoured signings? Spoke to somebody Glendinning knows and they've said Broadfoot, Chay Cooper loan, Brown (although he's away to Raith), and that Bristol City boy on loan were targets - few others but never gave names

Dreadful list, one has been, a 19 and a 20yr old, the Glendinning dossier must have more than this surely.

31 minutes ago, southsiderayr said:

Cooper only re-signed until 2023 2 weeks back, so would be strange if he was then loaned out ??

On 01/06/2022 at 11:35, D'Jaffo said:

That’s a blow for us but if we’re being honest it was always going to be a challenge to hold onto him. If Adeloye stays then we’ve still got a solid base to build on.

Hoping that because the club have put out a right downer of a tweet this morning then they can cheer us up later.

McInroy will probably move up to Raith with Murray. Top end championship probably his level.

Interesting though, don’t know who advises him but he did the exact same to us in January. Keeps his offer open for a few weeks then chucks it 😂