The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

4 hours ago, ayrunitedfw said:

I’d be delighted with Kirk Broadfoot tbf. You don’t play 80 times for Rangers and get capped with Scotlandb if you aren’t a good player. 

3 hours ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Not at all but there also seems to be some Ayr fans who feel comfortable using words like *** and orange b*****ds so where do you draw the line? 

11 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

James McClean is a fucking weapon of the highest order. 

I see a pattern emerging here. 

2 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

In what way?

If you need to ask then there’s no point even explaining. Google it. 

2 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

Does that justify sectarian abuse?

Did I say it did? 

7 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

I see a pattern emerging here. 

Brings up the problem of Ayr fans saying “orange b*****ds” (something I’ve scarcely heard) but has previously been very keen to defend the “black b*****ds” song (usually heard several times per game). Interesting.

23 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

James McClean is a fucking weapon of the highest order. 

He's no the brightest boy but he seems to noise up all the right people, or in this particular case pepul

Wouldn't thank you for Kirk Clubfoot. Experienced, yes. Liability? Not especially, when compared to our recent defensive options. Getting on a bit? Yes. Divisive? Just look at the comments on here. I suspect he won't fit the harmonious dressing room profile we need.

AP saying that talks are continuing with Adeloye, McInroy and Moffat. An experienced centre back is our top priority and we’re looking to add to the midfield and wide areas. In talks with a number of targets.

15 minutes ago, Mod1967 said:

Surely even if Tommi signs we need another main striker 

We would have Bryden, Ashford, Adeloye, Moffat and McKenzie. We are apparently going with a smaller squad than last season so 5 forwards would probably be close to our limit. 

Agreed we certainly have a few, but for me McKenzie and Moffat shouldn't be considered at this level, Ashford looks decent without being a major goal threat...yet and Bryden is a kid still learning that leaves Tommi if he signs I personally don't think that's enough. Well wait and see