The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

On the Arbroath thread there reading about their kits, I see their pricing is as follows:

Arbroath Macron Price Guide
(Price in Brackets is Season Ticket Discount Price)

Kids Home Kit (Top, Shorts, Socks) - £65.00 (£58.50)
Kids Away Kit (Top, Shorts, Socks) - £65.00 (£58.50)
Kids Goalkeeping Kit (Top, Shorts, Socks) £75.00 (67.50)

Adult Home Top £50.00 (£45.00)
Adult Away Top £50.00 (£45.00)
Adult Full Kit (Top, Shorts, Socks) - £75.00 (£67.50)

Would say our prices are around the same and it's not just us who are quite pricey.

13 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Would we take Chris Burke for a year? Has the experience Mathie was talking about and ran Reading ragged in two derbies this season.

No, speaking to a Kilmarnock fan I know, he said all he did last season was have one good game. Said he looked his age last year.

if Darvel go up I would expect him to maybe join them. 

4 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

No, speaking to a Kilmarnock fan I know, he said all he did last season was have one good game. Said he looked his age last year.

if Darvel go up I would expect him to maybe join them. 

Christ knows who you spoke to but that couldn't be further from the truth. Would definitely do a job in the Championship for any club and be a huge help to any youngsters in and around the first team.

36 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

On the Arbroath thread there reading about their kits, I see their pricing is as follows:

Would say our prices are around the same and it's not just us who are quite pricey.

Unsure the quality of Macron but Hummel is fucking shite. I’ve bought 4 different tops all in a Medium and they are all completely different sizes. Quality is questionable at best as well. 

I’m not well off by any manner of means and don’t have a ton of extra income, but I’d rather pay £55 for Adidas gear than £40 for Hummel’s garbage. 

2 minutes ago, Calayrdonia said:

Unsure the quality of Macron but Hummel is fucking shite. I’ve bought 4 different tops all in a Medium and they are all completely different sizes. Quality is questionable at best as well. 

I’m not well off by any manner of means and don’t have a ton of extra income, but I’d rather pay £55 for Adidas gear than £40 for Hummel’s garbage. 

The Hummel bespoke kits like the Myadidas ones are better quality than the templates. I fully expect the home top this year to be in bits by Christmas.

17 minutes ago, southsiderayr said:

Heard through the grapevine that if Adeloye keeps swithering on signing a new deal we're looking at Prince Henry? Some U23 player at Bristol City allegedly, scores bags of goals.

We could end up royally screwed or he could be the jewel in our crown.

2 hours ago, southsiderayr said:

Heard through the grapevine that if Adeloye keeps swithering on signing a new deal we're looking at Prince Henry? Some U23 player at Bristol City allegedly, scores bags of goals.

Isn't that Harry's real name?

Did we not put a contract on the table for Maxwell back in January?

I can’t see him being a high priority for Bullen or Mathie. No real place in the squad for him with Reading staying and I’d be hoping we sign actual wingers instead of him.

See Tomi has shared the video he put up the other day on his insta story, wonder if the clubs due to announce something tomorrow?

Also see Dylan Easton has signed for Raith, can’t help but think he would have been our second choice behind McInroy

4 hours ago, callum-ayr said:

We are going to be cheaper this season than last season 

3 minutes ago, ComradeDiego said:

See Tomi has shared the video he put up the other day on his insta story, wonder if the clubs due to announce something tomorrow?

Also see Dylan Easton has signed for Raith, can’t help but think he would have been our second choice behind McInroy

Thought Easton would be going there as soon as Murray was announced 

Aye I don’t think Easton would’ve been thought about. Good player but his age means that he’ll have no resale value and I think that’s something that the club will be looking at. Guys we can develop and sell or older pros who can come in and do a job for one or two seasons.