The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Kerr will make a brilliant assistant, his tactical knowledge etc came across really clearly in his interviews. The problem is he's such a boring b*****d he needs someone with a bit of personality to get a team going. 

3 minutes ago, Shibuya said:

Kerr will make a brilliant assistant, his tactical knowledge etc came across really clearly in his interviews. The problem is he's such a boring b*****d he needs someone with a bit of personality to get a team going. 

Signing too many flair players that didn't perform fucked him too.

We’re going back over old ground but Kerr was a dreadful manager. He’s very lucky COVID curtailed the season as we looked pretty likely to miss out on the playoffs after McCall left us in a very good position in the table.

In his 2nd season he built a very decent team on paper however they just never performed him and I think we would of been relegated if he got till the end of the season.

That being said I don’t wish him any Ill will. I can’t say the same about Hopkin or Duffy. 

3 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

You can collect it in the club shop. At least that's how it worked last year. I'm sure @Finlay21 will confirm.

That’s correct , claim anytime in shop , we have details of purchase date , heads up , if you have selected a seat in the stand you will also get a new ticket as it will be printed with your seat number on it and will contain a new QR code 

That’s correct , claim anytime in shop , we have details of purchase date , heads up , if you have selected a seat in the stand you will also get a new ticket as it will be printed with your seat number on it and will contain a new QR code 
Cheers pal. Do you know anymore on the home strips? Heard there was an issue with the sponsor apparently

5 minutes ago, AllySloan said:
7 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

Cheers pal. Do you know anymore on the home strips? Heard there was an issue with the sponsor apparently

Got the completed top in this week for approval ( looks much better than the picture as in that the sponsors badge was photoshopped  on ) it’s been approved to be produced , would reckon within next couple of weeks it will be available for sale 

11 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Declan McDaid departs Dundee. I’ll probably be in the minority but I’d have back. 

Me too.  Probably end up at Partick though.  Ex player and ex Ayr, McCall be all over that 

Edited by Hursty

15 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Declan McDaid departs Dundee. I’ll probably be in the minority but I’d have back. 

If he was the player who left at the end of 2018-19 then aye. However, his spell at Falkirk worries me. He could even end up at Morton, did he not come through the ranks there?