The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Think we should be reasonably happy with that. We're seeing some of our better performers or those with potential sign on and some of the more marginal ones decide to leave.

If we can get Adeloye and/or McInloy we'd have made a very good start to the window when some of our competition haven't made a move.

The fact it's not one year deals also means we start to get a bit of stability and that longer term plan looks a bit more achievable.

So we're now looking at a squad so far of:

Keepers: McAdams, Albinson

Defenders: Houston, McGinty, Reading, Ecrepont

Midfielders: O'Connor, Dempsey, Murdoch, Smith, Hewitt

Forwards: Ashford, McKenzie, Bryden

Youth: Jeannes, Bilham

So we;re probably 3 defenders short just now (2 cbs and a rb/cb), attacking midfielder (McInroy), at least 1 more winger and 1 or 2 forwards (Would include Tommi) 

I have absolutely nothing against Rangers. Apart from them being cheating scumbags who stole the 2002 league Cup. Then get caught then die, only for it not to matter as they are 'The People'.
Had they won there would be a great clamour to celebrate them. I can never celebrate them due to the cheating EBT years.
I am not sure which I enjoyed more, last night or Engerlund v Italy.....

I have absolutely nothing against Rangers. Apart from them being cheating scumbags who stole the 2002 league Cup. Then get caught then die, only for it not to matter as they are 'The People'.
Had they won there would be a great clamour to celebrate them. I can never celebrate them due to the cheating EBT years.

Tough choice on that last question but England getting beat just edges it. Think it’s because I’d spent more time watching Italy and really liking them throughout the tournament. For them to then beat England with Chiellini being an absolute shit house was fantastic.

Had never seen Eintracht play until last night so didn’t really feel anything towards them. It was all about the bluenoses getting beat.

18 minutes ago, Ayrfix said:

I find some of Rangers players likeable at least like Bassey, so no even close to that wonderful summer night in London. 

21 minutes ago, Ayrfix said:

Similarly intolerable supporters, similarly sycophantic media, it's a toss up for me.

12 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

Any idea when new strips are on sale and when 2nd and 3rd kit are out? Could we see Tommi and McInroy modelling the new ones? 👀

I was thinking that they might do that. Wouldn’t be surprised if both had already signed already and they will announce the strips with it! 

21 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

Any idea when new strips are on sale and when 2nd and 3rd kit are out? Could we see Tommi and McInroy modelling the new ones? 👀

Home strip being badged and printed and hopefully in shop 10-14 days ( pre orders info coming soon)

Away kit looking like end July instore but will see it soon ( this one should keep the fans happy)

3rd Kit October but will see it in near future 

Edited by Finlay21

7 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

Home strip being badged and printed and hopefully in shop 10-14 days ( pre orders info coming soon)

Away kit looking like end July instore but will see it soon ( this one should keep the fans happy)

3rd Kit October but will see it in near future 

Cheers. Bought a ST for first time on the new system, just collect the card and voucher in the shop?