The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

That’s me just bought my season ticket (first time under the new system) I ticked to get a physical card, will they just be picked up from the shop? Same with the voucher, will that be in the shop and how much is it? 

7 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:
10 minutes ago, Trogdor said:
Has Owen Coyle got a track record of success? Has it not been downhill since Burnley? He's been sliding down the leagues, with each gig being smaller than the last. I have no idea of the standard of the Indian Leagues tbf so could be talking out my posterior.

There is truth in that but he's had more success than most of the jobers touted about scottish football I think most clubs in this division would be happy to have him in charge.

There would be an element of risk to signing him, much like John Hughes, success in the past but a load of clubs in between then and now. Maybe does better at clubs with lower expectations, St Johnston and Burnley were his two biggest successes, he's never been able to follow that up and only lasted months at some jobs.   

He was touted for the Ayr job when Bullen was appointed. 

1 minute ago, callum-ayr said:

That’s me just bought my season ticket (first time under the new system) I ticked to get a physical card, will they just be picked up from the shop? Same with the voucher, will that be in the shop and how much is it? 

I'm about to try and renew mine. I made an arse of it last year I'll see if I can get it right this year.

8 minutes ago, .buzzy01 said:

Season tickets now available. Can anyone confirm if ticket includes streaming of home games if you are unable to attend.

There is nothing on the announcement from the club. I don't think there is any change to the broadcasting deal due so it shouldn't change because of that although I'm sure Robbo said last week that the league were in talks with an external company to film and broadcast all the league clubs games so most likely the fans will get fucked over again. 

3 minutes ago, AYRSHIRE_ANGUS said:

The link to renew my season ticket via the email that was sent to me doesn't work (404 not found etc)

Ahhh, I've not had an email yet. I tried logging into tickets.ayrunitedfc.co.uk but it looks like that is to buy a new one which is what I did wrong last year.

Just now, Trogdor said:

Ahhh, I've not had an email yet. I tried logging into tickets.ayrunitedfc.co.uk but it looks like that is to buy a new one which is what I did wrong last year.

Aye I'm not getting the options that the "membership-renewal-guide.pdf" from the club website is suggesting, i.e. no option to renew when I go into Total Tickets site.

I'm fondly reminiscing about the books of vouchers!

7 minutes ago, AYRSHIRE_ANGUS said:

Aye I'm not getting the options that the "membership-renewal-guide.pdf" from the club website is suggesting, i.e. no option to renew when I go into Total Tickets site.

I'm fondly reminiscing about the books of vouchers!

Or the old bit of card.

17 minutes ago, AYRSHIRE_ANGUS said:

The link to renew my season ticket via the email that was sent to me doesn't work (404 not found etc)

I just got my email with the guide to renew but not had one with a link yet.

4 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

It's in with the increase in season ticket more or less. An adult ticket last season was £260 now £285.

Pretty steep jump be interested to see how it compares to other clubs next season.

3 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Pretty steep jump be interested to see how it compares to other clubs next season.

We are still one of the cheapest tickets in the league , walk up price has gone up £36 season ticket £25 , buying an adult ticket saves you £75 on pay at the gate if you are planning to attend all games 

Edited by Finlay21

1 minute ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Not sure if you are trolling me?

With inflation running as it is, it was always going to go up. Hopefully the playing budget is up 10%. I'd imagine players will be looking for more money as all employees are at present in the face of real term cuts.

It is a shame that there is no installment payment option though.

Just now, Trogdor said:

Not sure if you are trolling me?

With inflation running as it is, it was always going to go up. Hopefully the playing budget is up 10%. I'd imagine players will be looking for more money as all employees are at present in the face of real term cuts.

It is a shame that there is no installment payment option though.

Not trolling just think it might be a bit much for some and the way things are. Don't usually buy a season myself though.