The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

17 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:

As I said yesterday he's not irreplaceable I'm assuming Thistle offered him a lot more money if he's travelling through to Glasgow onwards to better younger players.

Think we would have offered him what we thought he was worth  , Thistle have a player who stays very close to him so will have someone to share travel and costs with from Dumfries ,( if it is them , could QOS be trying to get him ? Was that not rumoured last week )  would have been happy with him staying as he was good cover for 1/2 positions 

Edited by Finlay21

The criticism of Aero from those who defend McGinty is nuts. Aero has played consistently at a higher level to a competent standard when compared to Big Sean. He's certainly not as bad as Baird or McGinty. Over 100 appearances for Ayr over three seasons.

Thanks Aero good luck. 👏 

The criticism of Aero from those who defend McGinty is nuts. Aero has played consistently at a higher level to a competent standard when compared to Big Sean. He's certainly not as bad as Baird or McGinty. Over 100 appearances for Ayr over three seasons.
Thanks Aero good luck. [emoji122] 

McGinty has been twice the centre back of Muirhead since Bullen came in and only one of them would’ve been starting next season. I’d rather it was McGinty tbh.

I personally would have kept him he has a bit of versatility being able to also play RB and CDM but certainly he was not starting every week in my team for next season, and overall I’ve felt he’s always been average to good

6 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

Thanks Aero good luck. 👏 

f**k it, Big Sean has the contract.  All 4 of our centre backs last year were absolutely trash. 

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

McGinty has been twice the centre back of Muirhead since Bullen came in and only one of them would’ve been starting next season. I’d rather it was McGinty tbh.

Hyperbole aside, I would counter that McGinty looked better with Aero alongside him tbh. I wouldn't be starting McGinty next season either tbh.

2 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Uncle Ian has tapped him up

Reading current comments on Partick page , their fans not looking too impressed with the rumoured signing 

Edited by Finlay21