The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

This should be the case for all the players we are waiting to hear back from. If they haven’t committed by a certain timeframe then deal should be withdrawn and we move onto other targets. 
I'd be willing to give both Adeloye and McInroy some more time but not indefinitely they are probably the two players most difficult to replace.

2 hours ago, diegomarahenry said:

Wonder when the big week will be, new signing, season tickets announced, possibly a look at the second and third strip and starting to get folk looking towards the new season again. My bet would be first week of June. 

it feels like ages since the season ended but the playoffs haven't even finished yet. 

Season tickets this coming week , very early June for official launch of 2nd and 3rd strips , think there will be some transfer updates this week 

1 hour ago, Superhursy7 said:
1 hour ago, Finlay21 said:
Season tickets this coming week , very early June for official launch of 2nd and 3rd strips , think there will be some transfer updates this week 

Will the home strips be out for father's day?

Would hope so , believe pre order system will be available soon 

Aero has been a good servant these last 3 years.

He will play anywhere he is asked and is a consistent 6/10 most weeks. He shouldn't be played in midfield but because of his versatility he is a useful squad player.

Some cracking penalties and a few heads gone to boot.

If he's gone I wish him well. 

He will play anywhere he is asked and is a consistent 6/10 most weeks. He shouldn't be played in midfield but because of his versatility he is a useful squad player.

The heads gone against St Johnstone in the cup ranks up there.

14 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

I was quite disappointed when we signed him, because I had never rated him.

However, I would agree with your assessment of his time with us. Despite his tendency towards losing his head like an upmarket version of David Lowing, he's been a good player for us.

2 hours ago, Finlay21 said:

Would that be transfers or re-signings ?

I will say it again he was a decent servant to Ayr

he won the league the last time he was at thistle playing in his best position and centre half

mccall apparently tried to get him in January so obviously McCall rates him and sees him as a good addition to Thistle for next season 

On the same post about Muirhead on the SRE someone is linking us with Bob McHugh. 

Always liked Bob at Morton although I don’t think he’s been particularly great for Queens Park. Bit like Ashford in terms of work ethic but has a decent record of getting a few goals at this level without ever scoring huge amounts.