The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Whether or not anyone should have been offered a new contract (I'm in favour of O'Connor anyway, who could hardly be expected to do his best in a season of 80% raw hoofball), it's good for the club that they've taken it.

From a purely psychological point of view, if your best striker is sitting on the fence and conducting his negotiations partially through Instagram or Snapchat or Bebo or whatever the kids use these days then it is obviously advantageous to you for everyone else to publicly have accepted the long-term contracts they were offered.

I take it the hangers on in the backroom team are hanging on as well? 

VOR says that Bullen wants to bring in a number 2 in the summer but isn’t going to fill the position for the sake of it.

I don’t think there’s anyone left in the back room team that I’m desperately wanting shot of.

VOR says that Bullen wants to bring in a number 2 in the summer but isn’t going to fill the position for the sake of it.

I don’t think there’s anyone left in the back room team that I’m desperately wanting shot of.
Stillie only because of his politics though lol

23 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:
28 minutes ago, D said:

Stillie only because of his politics though lol

Rumour has it that Bullen voted Tory, so I guess you’ll want him sacked now🤔

44 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

We have two goalie coaches. Also White should focus on the Academy. I'm not in favour of double jobbing. It's the equivalent of square pegs and round holes.

26 minutes ago, mugen_power said:

Hoppy is on colour comms for the QP v Airdrie game on Alba if anyone wants to hear his wonderful insights on the beautiful game

He's doing my head in. I never thought I'd say this but I prefer listening to the gaelic, it makes more sense for one.

Edited by Trogdor

We have two goalie coaches. Also White should focus on the Academy. I'm not in favour of double jobbing. It's the equivalent of square pegs and round holes.

The tweet that Voice put out did stress that the club are aware of White’s commitments to the academy so I’d imagine they are actively looking to bring someone in.

I’m not arsed who stays on as goalie coach but aye it’s maybe a bit excessive having two to do that job even if Stillie is only part time.

28 minutes ago, mugen_power said:

Hoppy is on colour comms for the QP v Airdrie game on Alba if anyone wants to hear his wonderful insights on the beautiful game

1 minute ago, Trogdor said:

He's doing my head in. I never thought I'd say this but I prefer listening to the gaelic, it makes more sense for one.

Every sentence he says starts with "as I says" and its getting unbearable. He is also very critical of both teams set up and tactics. 

5 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

Think Stillie is only doing match day stuff, opposition penalties and keeper warm-ups, Timmins does the day to day coaching and leads the warm-up on a Saturday.